CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LUSSAC
Route de la Grange 33570 LUSSAC
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,20 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,22 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- In the vineyards
- 500 min from the centre and the castle
- 9km from Saint-Emilion
GPS Coordinates : 44.946111° -0.095416°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Lussac!
CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Make halt in the vineyards, 500 m from the village’s centre and only 9 km from Saint-Emilion.
- 16 pitches with electricity
- Close to the castle of Lussac (can be reached on foot)
- Ideal location right in the vineyards
- Services terminal and waste-water point
- Playground for the kids
- Sanitary installations (water point and toilets)
Lussac is a wine-growing village in the Grand Saint-Emilionnais area, in Gironde département, famous for the quality of its dry red wine (named Lussac-Saint-Emilion).
Aside from the vines surrounding the village, Lussac also has a few worthy monuments to visit.
On your bicycle, take the trail called "Églises et châteaux en Lussacais" (meaning Churches and Castle in Lussac’s region) starting from the Tourism Office (count 3 hours more or less).
TO SEE AND DO
- Lussac’s Castle
- St Pierre Church
- Villa Luccius
- The Gallic megalith at the grave mound “Terte de Picampeau”
- “Maison du vin et du tourisme” (Wine and Tourism House)