CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF LOUROUX-DE-BOUBLE, LA GRAVIÈRE
La Gravière, 29 route de Bois Mal 03330 LOUROUX-DE-BOUBLE
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,40 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 10,80 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +220.127.116.11.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Louroux-de-Bouble, La Gravière.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A shaded spot near the Bois Mal Forest
- Lots of walks in the Bouble Valley
- Sanitary block open from the 01/04 until 30/09 : WC, showers, dish washing and clothes washing sinks
GPS Coordinates : 46.230074° 2.998879°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Louroux-de-Bouble, La Gravière!
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE
Stopover in Bouble Valley on the edge of the Bois Mal National Forest.
- 26 pitches on a shaded parcel of land, next to the forest
- Sanitary block open from 01/04 until 30/09 : WC, showers, dish washing and clothes washing sinks
- The Mon Village Campsite is open all year round to campervans, and to caravans, vans and tents during the high season.
- There are 3 bungalows with 4 beds each. For rental enquiries, contact Mme LACHANT directly on + 33 (0) 6 52 87 52 36
- Between Montluçon (44 km) and Vichy (53 km)
- A service area and draining zone
Louroux-de-Bouble is a quiet village surrounded by rivers and forests where you can stopover in the heart of nature. The Campsite is located in the area known as "La Gravière", and it offers all the comforts you need for a relaxing stay in the Allier.
The area is hilly, and is full of opportunities for walks. Two old railway lines now serve as pathways. Fishing enthusiasts will be thrilled with the lakes dotted around. You can buy a fishing map in the village.
Discover the Bouble Valley! The Villonne Mill will unveil secrets of the past, and you can explore the Chantelle Gorges, cross old mill ruins and footbridges half hidden by wild overgrowth...
- Visit Villone Mill
- The Chantelle Gorges (a natural area aroun Saint-Vincent Abbey)
- Lapeyrousse Lake (13 km)