CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LOUDENVIELLE
La Neste du Louron, chemin du Hourgade 65510 LOUDENVIELLE
1/01 - 31/12 : 13,20 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,50 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Loudenvielle.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- An exceptional natural setting opposite Lake Génos-Loudenvielle
- 200 m from the ski lifts to Peyragudes ski slopes
- 500 m from the shops and tourist office
GPS Coordinates : 42.801721° 0.410850°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Loudenvielle!
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover at this mountain site. Your breath will be taken away by the view!
- 25 pitches with electricity, right next to the Génos-Loudenvielle Lake
- Located at the entrance to the town, 500 m from shops, the tourist office, and ski rental
- An exceptional setting with a view of the lakes and snow caped mountains.
- 200 m from the new SKYVALL aerial lift to the Peyraudes ski station (open on the 15/07/2019
- Service area and draining zone
This mountain village is nestled in the Louron Valley. Loudenvielle is at an altitude of almost 1000 m, in an incredible setting, in the heart of the Haute-Pyrenees. You can do all kinds of outdoor activities here!
Génos-Loudenvielle Lake is opposite the site, and it is equipped for lots of water activties: swimming, pedalos, canoes... Take a walk on one of the many marked footpaths and have a picnic in a picnic area! There are also attractions for children to play around the lake, like Ludik Park, (inflatable slides) and Ludeo (an aqua play park)
Loudenvielle has a hot spring: Balnéa. It is the leading thermal relaxation center in the French Pyrenees! You have a direct view of the mountains from the heated outside pools. A feel-good relaxing day out for the whole family!
If you prefer to have your head in the clouds, you can go parasailing, or gliding in a deltaplane. For those who prefer to have their feet on the ground: there is hiking, VTT trails, snowshoeing...
In Loudenvielle, you will be in the heart of an amazing natural playground!
- Sainte-Marie Madeleine Parish Church
- L'Arixo (Cinomatographic and museographic museum) in an old renovated farm
- Payragudes and Val Louron ski resorts