CAMPING-CAR PARK OF LION-SUR-MER
Parking Carnot - Boulevard Carnot 14780 LION-SUR-MER
1/01 - 31/12 : 10,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,50 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- The site is in the town center, 300 m from the beach
- Close to the shops
- A little seaside resort on the D-Day beaches, 15 km from Caen
GPS Coordinates : 49.3004270° -0.3160120°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stopover on the D-Day beaches for a stay packed with nature, history and indulgent treats!
- 12 pitches in the heart of Lion-sur-Mer, ideally located 300 m from the beach
- Close to shops (food shops, bakery, pharmacy, restaurants...)
- A service area and draining zone
Lion-sur-Mer is a little seaside resort on the Pearl Coast in Normandy, about fifteen kilometers from Caen. Set the rythm of your holidays to the tides on the D-Day beaches!
Water sports are king in Calvados, and you will be spoilt for choice! (land sailing, stand-up paddle boards, sailing, kite surfing...). It is also a vast playground for biking and hiking enthusiasts.
Discover the "La Délicate" audio walk (1h20) which will guide you through the anglo-normand villas in Lion-sur-Mer and Hermanville-sur-Mer. The walk starts at Lion-sur-Mer's tourist information office.
Lion-sur-Mer's market is held every Thursday morning, and during the summer there is also a night market on Thursdays!
- The Saint-Pierre Church and Louis Villa (historical monuments)
- Bella Vista Villa, which is a perfect example of typical architecture from the XIXth Century
- The fine sandy beaches and the Conefessional Cliffs
- Lion-sur-Mer Castle (private property)
- The House of Fossils Museum
July-August: The Summer Musical Teraces (free concerts)
November: the Ancient Book Salon