CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LIBOURNE, LAC DES DAGUEYS
3 rue de Schwandorf 33500 LIBOURNE
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,56 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Libourne is located in the heart of the Gironde department. Only 5 km from the city-centre, between the Dagueys School and Dagueys Lake (Olympic lake for rowing), this area has 17 pitches with 16 electricity sockets of 6A (plus the service terminal).
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Near to the lake and recreation area
- A free bus from the site to the center of Libourne when you present your PASS’ÉTAPES card
- Just 7km from Saint-Emilion
GPS Coordinates : Lat : 44.947850°
Long : -0.243647°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stay in the heart of the Gironde.
- The site is close to Dagueys lake and recreation area, with a beach, water sports and restaurants
- 17 pitches with electricity
- Service area with draining
- Just 7 km from Saint-Emilion, 30 km from Bordeaux and 60 km from the Bay of Arcachon
- A free bus goes from the site to the center of Libourne (with your PASS'ÉTAPES card), except on Sunday mornings
Libourne is a charming town at the heart of the Saint-Emilion and Pomerol vineyards. It has a truly rich heritage : its square is surrounded by arcades, and its XVth century Town Hall and waterfront will definitely impress you.
Don't miss the unforgettable market. It has been taking place 3 times a week in the central square for 600 years. It is one of the most prestigious markets in the Region !
- Walks around Dagueys lake
- Visit the medieval city of Saint-Emilion
- The quais de l'Isle et des Salinières waterfront