CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LE VIVIER SUR MER
rue de l'Abri des Flots 35960 LE VIVIER SUR MER
1/01 - 30/04 : 9,90 €/24h
1/05 - 31/10 : 12,10 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 9,90 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24h/24
- 52 stabilised grass pitches with electricity, all larger than 50 m²
- Beach and shops nearby
- Cycle path next to the site
GPS coordinates: 48.60291° -1.772529°
THE STOPOVER SITE
The site is in an exceptional location. It is near to emerald coast beaches, and to the Mont-Saint-Michel Bay !
- Stabilised grass pitches with electricity, all larger than 50 m²
- Access to the beaches via a cycle path at the site exit
- 150 m from shops and restaurants
- In the middle of marsh land and polders
- A green way next to the site goes from Saint-Malo to Granville. Beautiful cycle rides await you (including a ride along the bay !)
- A children's playground next to the site
Le Vivier-sur-Mer is a destination of choice to visit the emerald coast and explore the 350 km of footpaths in the area, including the GR34.
The bay is an impressive sight. It has one of the biggest tides in Europe. Some of France's most important oyster and mussel farms are here.
Do you like your mussels with mariniere sauce, cream, Normandy style, or with roquefort? Bouchots mussels are delicious no matter what the recipe !
- Discover the path used by oyster farmers (oyster farms, fisheries...)
- The Bourbansais castle and zoo
- A day trip to the Mont-St-Michel
- Visit the fortified city of Saint-Malo (18 km)
- Visit Dol-de-Bretagne, Cancale and Saint-Suliac (less than 15 km)