CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LE PUY EN VELAY
Place Marechal Leclerc 43000 LE PUY EN VELAY
1/01 - 30/04 : 11,88 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,50 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- A peaceful site with a very beautiful view of the town
- Free shutles every 20 mins into the town center
- On the Camino de Santiago
GPS coordinates: 45.044715° 3.894911°
THE STOPOVER SITE
To access the site : follow the signs towards the train station. Keep going straight ahead. You will see the site after you pass the train station.
- A calm area with a magnificent panorama view of the town and the valley from above
- Stabilised pitches with electricity
- Free shuttles (every 20 mins) take you to the heart of the town
This city has an exceptional sacred heritage. The Notre-Dame Catherdral with its Roman cloister, and the Hôtel-Dieu are Unesco World Heritage Sites.
The main European route for the Camino de Santiago starts on Via Podiensis street.
The Notre-Dame-de-France statue is the city symbol. It sits 82 meters above the city.
- The catherdral and the Hôtel-Dieu
- The Saint-Robert abbey in the village of La Chaise-Dieu
- Hikes on the legendary Camino de Santiago (Gr65)
- Climb the Mont-Mézenc to 1753 m, and see a beautiful view of the Velay
- The Crozatier museum 10 minutes from the area
- Swimming in Bouchet lake, which has the Pavillon Bleu label
During the Summer, take a fairy-tale walk in the streets of Le Puy-En-Velay. The "Puy de Lumière" sound and light shows bring its emblematic monuments to life.