CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LAILLY-EN-VAL, L'ÉTANG
Place de l église 45740 LAILLY EN VAL
1/01 - 30/04 : 9,90 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,90 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Lailly-en-Val is a French town, located in the Loiret County, Centre-Val de Loire region.
- Natural setting close to the local lake
- Near to shops (bakery 400m away)
- Fishing and many walks to do
Open: All year round – 24/7
GPS Coordinates: 47.770308° 1.6855.7°
THE STOPOVER AREA
This site is in a lovely natural setting, it is perfect for rest and relaxation.
It is close to the local lake and petanque courts, so you can fish and play petanque to your heart's content !
- 21 pitches with electricity, close to the local lake
- A peaceful natural environment
- Beautiful walks around the pond
- 400 m from a bakery
- Service area and draining zone
Lailly-en-Val is perfectly located between Orléans and Blois, in the Loiret, in Centre-Val de Loire. Two major roads lead here: the D951 and D19.
You can discover the Sologne forest on the walking trails which depart from the town center. This vast forest is dotted with lakes. It is a listed natural heritage site.
You can access the Loire river cycle path from the site. It is one of France's most beautiful cycle routes.
- The Jardins de la Régie, a 10 000m² contemporary garden
- Beaugency Castle (5 km)
- Visit Meung-sur-Loire, with streets of wooden houses
- Within 30 km : Chambord Castle, Blois Castle