CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LAILLY-EN-VAL, L'ÉTANG
Place de l église 45740 LAILLY EN VAL
1/01 - 30/04 : 9,90 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,90 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Lailly-en-Val is a French town, located in the Loiret County, Centre-Val de Loire region.
- 20 electrical outlet of 6A
Open: All year round – 24h/24
GPS Coordinates: 47.770308° 1.6855.7°
Lailly-en-Val is a French town located in the Loiret department, in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
This town is conveniently situated between Orléans and Blois, it is served by 2 main roads: D951 and D19.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of LAILLY IN VAL has 21 pitches, all equipped with electricity, in a very pleasant natural environment which will certainly give you an opportunity to get some rest.
The area is set near the municipal pond and "boulodrome" (French petanque courts) where you can practice fishing and petanque!
You can also stroll on the walking trail that surrounds the lake, while admiring St Sulpice church and its garden in the background.
You can go hiking on the marked footpaths that take you from the town centre and lead you through the forest and several majestic private properties.
Take some time to discover Les Jardins de la Régie, a contemporary garden of 10 000 m² (pre-booked guided tours available)
You can also take one of many cycle routes of La Loire à Vélo.
There are several tours and visits in the region:
- Less than 5km from the area, you can visit Beaugency, its 15th Century castle, its exceptional heritage, its shops and events
- Check out Meung sur Loire, only 10km from Lailly. There you'll see its charming streets, stone houses carved into delicate sculptures, half-timbered houses and the "Collégiale Saint Liphard" Castle, a jewel of the religious heritage …
- Within a 30km radius from Lailly, you'll see the Chambord Castle, Blois and its royal Castle, Orléans …
There are so many places to discover from the CAMPING CAR PARK area of Lailly en Val!