CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAINT-CYR LE LAC
rue de la Bourdillière 86130 BEAUMONT SAINT-CYR
1/01 - 31/03 : 10,12 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 12,98 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,12 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- 10 km from Futuroscope
- At the entrance to the leisure park and lake
- In the heart of a nature reserve
GPS coordinates: 46.721847° 0.456115°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 36 spacious pitches at the entrance to Saint-Cyr Leisure Park (A 300 hectare estate). Access is free with your PASS'ETAPES card.
- A peaceful stopover in a natural environment
- 50 m from a lovely lakeside beach
- Play areas, picnic tables, hiking trails
- 10 km from The Futuroscope Park
- A service area and draining zone
Enjoy special advantages in the Saint-Cyr Leisure Park with your PASS'ETAPES card :
- Free access to the leisure park
- Preferential rates for the Haut-Poitou Golf course:
20% off on 18 hole green-fees (access to the course for one day)
15% off on 9 hole green-fees (access to the course for one day)
- A special price at the Table du Golf restaurant
10 % off on meals (not including drinks)
LAC DE SAINT-CYR
Enjoy a stay at the stopover site in Saint-Cyr, and experience wide open spaces in the heart of a protected nature reserve, and a nice walk around the lake (5.2 km)!
There are lots of activities to do on the lake for children and adults alike: water slides, wind surfing or paddle boarding lessons, canoe rental... There are also several fishing zones and petanque courts available. In July / August, swimming is supervised.
At Saint-Cyr Leisure Park you can relax and enjoy a stay with nature at your doorstep.
- Saint-Cyr Bird Sanctuary
- Pinail Nature Reserve
- Moulière Forest and its many footpaths
- The Haut-Poitou Golf Course (directly in the park)
- A day out at Futuroscope
- Visit Poitiers (the Roman Capital)