CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LABENNE, OCÉAN
D126-CORN DE DUPLA 40530 LABENNE
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,00 €/24h
1/04 - 15/10 : 13,20 €/24h
16/10 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A peaceful site in the heart of a pine forest
- 1.5 km from the beach
- Bicycle rides along the Vélodysée
GPS Coordinates :43.596327° -1.454750°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 90 pitches with electricity in the heart of a peaceful pine forest
- 1.5 km from the central beach
- Pitches in the shade of the pine trees or in clearings
- Access to the beach on foot along the canal
- A service area and draining zone
The seaside resort of Labenne on the Silver coast has 3 km of beaches and lots of entertainment end activities on offer all year round: board sports, fishing, canoing on the Boudigau canal, Basque pelota initiation courses, the zoo...
The Labenne-Ville market is held every Thursday on République Square (local produce).
In July/August, the noctural market on Monday nights offers a warm welcome (artisans, local products, jewellers...). A seasonal market is also held on Friday mornings next to the acquatic park (local products, artisans, food and clothing).
This is the perfect opportunity to sample Tursan wines, the Landes armagnac, pastis, the traditional Landes cake, foie gras and many other delicacies.
- Walking, bike rides and horse riding in Labenne forest
- The "Vélodysée" cycle route
February : Coustille Festival (Vieux-Boucau)
Spring : Le Grand Printemps des Landes
April : Tulip Fesitval (corso fleuri)
June : The Festival of the Sea (Capbreton)