"LA TURBALLE" AREA
rue du clos Mora 44420 LA TURBALLE
1/01 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,20 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of La Turballe has 24 pitches on the coast of the Loire-Atlantique. Located in centre of the town, just 800m from the sea, the beach and the marina.
Open: All year round – 24h/24
- 24 outlets 6A
- 800 m from the sea , the beach and the marina.
GPS coordinates: Lat : 47.351500°
Long : -2.505584°
La Turballe is located in the Guérande peninsula, on the coast of Loire-Atlantique, about 30 kilometers from Saint Nazaire and 15 kilometers from the La Baule Bay.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site is not far from La Turballe's port, which is is the leading anchovy and sardine fishing port on the Atlantic coast. There is even a sardine festival that takes place in July.
South of the port, you'll find a long sand beach called "la Grande-Falaise" bordered by the ocean from the west. Its name comes from a large dune known for being the backbone of Pen-Bron peninsula.
The motorhome site is located in La Turballe's centre, just 800m from the sea, the beach and the marina.
Sites and monuments to discover:
- From the top of the town's highest hill, the Church of Trescalan and its bell tower offer a remarkable panoramic view of the salt marshes of Guérande and the "Petit Traict" of Croisic, stretching to the East of the peninsula of Pen-Bron.
- Sainte-Anne Church, in the neighborhood of the port
- Pen-Bron Chapel
- Croix de Brogard, registered as a historic monument
- Lauvergnac Castle
- Bréhet Manor
- Trevaly Castle
- Kerbroue Mill
- Kerhuel Mill, without its sails and transformed into a habitable space