CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LA SÉGUINIÈRE
12 avenue de Nantes 49280 La Séguinière
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,24 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 11,88 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,50 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
GPS Coordinates : 45.93931° -0.88193°
Come visit the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of La Séguinière in a green environment featuring 20 pitches all equipped with 20 electrical sockets of 6 amp. This area by the edge of the La Moine River is close to the road connecting Cholet to Noirmoutier and several shops (bar-restaurant, bakeries, butchery, pharmacy…).
La Séguinière is French town located in the department of Maine-et-Loire in the Pays de la Loire region. Explore the hiking trails around and this place's rich heritage.
- Eglise Notre-Dame de l’Assomption: This church was built on the remains of a XI century primitive church, an old part of St Michel-in-L'Herm Abbey. Remarkable spots of this church: carved vaults in the southern nave, the central nave and the contemporary stained glasses.
- Notre-Dame de Toute Patience Chapel: Its choir dates back to the XII-XIII century. This chapel is dedicated to the Madeleine and belonged to the priory of St Laurent des Gâtsde La Romagne.
- the Old bridge from the XV century: Monument with three gritstone arches, pointed arches with a breakwater facing the upstream. It had been the official crossing point until 1850, when a new bridge was built.
- the Moulin de la Cour leisure site (picnic place, fitness trail, playground…): This recently refitted site offers pleasant walks by the edge of the river. You can get there by taking the pedestrian bridge on the RD 753 road.
There are two walking trails: one starts at Chemin de Tiffauges and ends on the Etang Ruin; the other is a path along the water
A path with interpretive signs alongside the Moine River was set in May 2005 to show off the local fauna, flora and history;
Two other well-signed trails take you through the municipal territory: Discover the town's architectural heritage by taking the path of "Sur les Pas du Père de Montfort", or take the 14 kilometers path through the countryside landscape of La Seguinière on the Chemin de Tiffauges à L'Etang Ruiné.
Local shops: 3 bakeries, 1 butchery, 2 ATMs, 1 Post Office, 1 pharmacy, 1 Proxi mini-market, 1 tobacco/press store, 1 store of local products near to the motorhome site, 1 bar, several restaurants, factory outlets (Marques Avenue and Circuit des Marques).
- A farmers' market takes place every Wednesday morning from 9a.m. to 1p.m. on the "Place de la Mairie”.
- Health services: 2 doctors, 2 dentists and nurses.
L'application smartphone IOS et Android :