CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LA SÉGUINIÈRE
12 avenue de Nantes 49280 La Séguinière
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,24 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 11,88 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,50 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Natural setting by the La Moine river
- Small shops close to the site : bakeries, butcher, pharmacy, grocery store…
- 500 m of factory outlets
- Barbecue and picnic tables
GPS Coordinates : 45.93931° -0.88193°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stay in a small town near to the Cholet-Noirmoutier axis, close to shops and hiking trails.
- 20 pitches with electricity next to the La Moine river
- A green woodland setting
- Small shops close to the site : bakeries, butcher, pharmacy, grocery store...
- Barbecue and picnic tables next to a little stream
- 500 m from the Marques Avenue shopping center (factory outlets)
Discover La Séguinière, West of Cholet, along the La Moine river. There are two marked pedestrian footpaths : The Chemin de Tiffauges to Ruin lake (15.8 km) and Au fil de l’eau (6.4 km)
Take in the local history, wildlife and nature of this lovely little town.
Markets every Wednesday morning from 9 am to 1 pm on the Town Hall Square.
- Notre-Dame de l'Assomption Church
- Notre-Dame de Toute Patience Chapel
- XVth Century old bridge
- Moulin de la Cour recreation area (picnic area, fitness path, children's play area…), a lovely walk along the riverside