"LA ROCHE-DE-GLUN-L'HERMITAGE AU FIL DU RHÔNE" AREA
rue de Crussol 26600 LA ROCHE DE GLUN
1/01 - 30/04 : 9,60 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 10,80 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,45 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of La Roche-de-Glun has 41 pitches in a green setting close to the village. La Roche-de-Glun is a French town located in the Drôme county, in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Spacious, well-marked pitches in a green oasis
- A natural setting with shaded pitches
GPS coordinates: 45.008997° 4.846162°
Bienvenue sur l'aire CAMPING-CAR PARK de La Roche-de-Glun, L'hermitage au fil du Rhône !
THE STOPOVER AREA
- 38 pitches
- A natural environment and shaded pitches
- Service area and draining zone
La Roche-de-Glun, is a charming fishing village next to the Rhône river. Over time it became an island ! This destination has a lot of different scenery. To make the most of it, take a walk around the island, starting from the maison de l'Eau.
You can go on beautiful bike rides here. The ViaRhôna cycle route goes through the village.
There are lots of water sports and activities to do on the Musards Basin, just 900 m from the site. Try sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, fishing...
You can visit the Capital of the Drome, Valence, 9km away. Discover the famous Tain l’Hermitage wines and chocoate, 6 km away. You can also explore the nearby famous l’Hermitage and St Joseph vineyards, stroll through the streets of surrounding villages, or discover local culture spots (Postman Cheval's ideal Palace, The International Shoe Musuem in Romans-sur-Isère, ...)
- Close to the village and all shops
- Near to the town swimming pool, which is open in the summer
- The XIVth Century Diane de Poitiers Tower
- La porte du Roussillon, XIIIth and XIVth Century fortified gate
- The 1741 Lime Kiln, a private monument, but visible.
- August: The La Roche-de-Glun Nautical Festival, with a nautical jousting demonstration and fireworks