CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PRÉFAILLES, LA POINTE
chemin du Port aux Ânes 44770 PRÉFAILLES
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,00 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Prefailles La Pointe has 49 pitches, it is located at the entrance of the Campsite of La Pointe.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Double service area
- 1 km from the Atlantic coast
- Access to the campsite services : shops, bar/restaurant, entertainment, children’s games, petanque ground.
- Swimming pool access (5€/person – one time payment)
GPS coordinates: 47.138641 -2.222913
THE STOPOVER AREA
Welcome to the Préfailles stopover site, La Pointe, just a short walk from the Atlantic coast.
- Stabilised pitches
- Spacious pitches at the entrance to the La Pointe Campsite, in a green area
- 1 km from the coast
- Double service area with draining zones
- Guardian on site 24/24 when the campsite is open (01/03 to 15/11)
Préfailles is one of the oldest seaside resorts on the Atlantic coast. Its motto is "If you get wet here, you will stay" - a nice summary of the link between the town and the sea.
You can do all the outdoor activities you can imagine in Préfailles, and admire 8 km of coast with fine sand and wild cliffs. If you want to swim, you can choose small wild coves, or South facing supervised beaches.
Nature is queen here !
- The Pointe Saint-Gildas, a wild and protected coastline with an exceptional view of the ocean.
- The Semaphore of Pointe Saint-Gildas
- The Grand Bazar, an extraordinary shop not to be missed
- The Pierced rock
- The Pointe de Gourmalon and the port of Pornic