CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LA FLÈCHE, LA MONNERIE
Allée des Fromentaux 72200 LA FLÈCHE
1/01 - 31/03 : 10,56 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- 350 m from the outdoor activity centre
- 6 km from the Zoo of La Flèche
- Natural surroundings, close to the shops
GPS Coordinates : 47.698794° -0.053930°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of La Flèche, La Monnerie.
CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
- 32 pitches, 350 m from the outdoor activity centre of La Monnerie, with a swimming lake and a fishing lake
- Breathtaking view of the lake
- 6 km from the Zoo de La Flèche (can be reached by bicycle)
- Close to a shopping area
- Services terminal and waste-water point
The Loir Valley is a land of Art and History. The small town of La Flèche, at the heart of this beautiful region, is home to a famous Zoo, the most important touristic site of the Département, the third most important of the Pays de la Loire Region: the Zoo of La Flèche.
Discover La Flèche’s rich heritage, its relaxing natural surroundings, and its river.
The Monnerie outdoor activity centre welcomes hikers and nature-lovers alike. Awarded the “Pavillon Bleu” label, the swimming area by the white sand beach is watched by lifeguards from june to september. Many activities are available: paddle-boats, paddle boards, bicycles, board games etc. Other activities are also organized during the high season! fishing is allowed on this pond from the 20th September to the 31st of December.
On the smaller pond nearby, fishing is allowed all year round.
If you like bicycling, you can do the "Loir et Châteaux" (Loir and Castles) circuit, from the activity centre in La Flèche (29.7 km long, easy level). It will take you along the river, through the “Small City With Character” of Luché-Pringé, great old domains and by the Castle of Créans. A beautiful ride in the countryside! You can rent bicycles and E-bikes at the Tourism Office.
TO SEE AND DO
- Parc des Carmes - a parc by the Loir river with the ruins of the old castle
- Zoo in La Flèche
- Cré-sur-Loir marshes
- Visit the Prytanée National Militaire (military school) - summer only
- Mill in La Bruère - summer only
- 1st weekend of July: Affranchis Festival
- From mid-July to mid-August: FestiLoir Festival (music, dance, circus, theater and comedy)