CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LA CAVALERIE, VIADUC DE MILLAU
Centre du village 12230 LA CAVALERIE
1/01 - 31/12 : 10,89 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,50 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area in La Cavalerie, in the Aveyron region, 15 km from Millau’s Viaduct, has 32 pitches on the beautiful Larzac Plateau. This area is at only 200 m from the centre of the Cavalerie village and in the vicinity of the Tarn, Jonte and Roquefort canyons.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- In the heart of the Larzac plateau
- 200 m from the center of the fortified village
- Natural environment
GPS coordinates: 44.008785° 3.152249°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Opt for a cultural stopover in the heart of the Larzac plateau at the Templier et Hospitalier de La Cavalerie site !
- Pitches in nature
- 200 m from the village center
- 15 km from the Millau Viaduct
- Barbecues allowed, picnic tables and petanque courts
- Close to the de la Jonte Tarn Gorges
- Service area and draining zone
Pass through La Cavalerie's fortified walls and discover the village's artisans, 18th Century houses and old streets !
It's the perfect anchor spot to visit the Templar and Hospitalier sites, as well as the Larzac plateau, which is a Unesco World Heritage site.
Follow the circular path around the fortified walls and admire the vast panoramic view.
A campervan stopover where you can enjoy wide open spaces, rocky ruins and wild gorges !
- Visit the Roquefort Caves
- "The dolmen trail " hike
- Larzac Bike-rail, an old railway line converted to a tourist pathway
- Millau Viaduct
- Sainte Eulalie de Cernon (3.5 km)