CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LA BRUÈRE-SUR-LOIR
Route de Chenu 72500 LA BRUÈRE-SUR-LOIR
1/01 - 30/04 : 9,24 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 11,88 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area in La Bruère-sur-Loir.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Natural area in the Loir Valley
- Between Tours and Le Mans
- Hiking and bicycling trails
GPS Coordinates : 47.649402° 0.347408°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of La Bruère-sur-Loir!
CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Have a break in natural, quiet surroundings, in the Loir Valley’s countryside.
- 10 spacious pitches, on grass, all equipped with electricity
- Close to the village
- Close to the Loir river, accessible by bicycle
- Services terminal and waste-water point
Between Le Mans and Tours, the small village in Sarthe département will delight travellers seeking quiet. It’s a perfect place for relaxing holidays!
By the Loir you will find some activities, such as canoeing, paddle boats, electrical boats and fishing spots.
Beautiful bicycling trails will either take you to the river and alongside it or through the countrysides with golden fields as far as the eye can see.
With your camper van you can take the circuit called "Belles demeures et vignoble en Vallée du Loir" (Vineyards and Beautiful Houses in Loir Valley) starting in La Chartre-sur-le-Loir, 20 km from there.
TO SEE AND DO
- Saint-Martin Church, labeled "Historical Monument"
- Grand Perray Castle (only the outside can be visited)
- “La Maison Rouge” built in 1880 (no visits)
- Lude Castle (17 km away)