GOULT CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Ancienne Gare de Goult 84220 GOULT
Booking is closed
Ouverture : All year round – 24h/24
Coordonnées GPS : Lat : 43.859057
Long : 5.227180
The site is located at the old train station “Hameau de Lumières”, near the B road 900.
This stopover area is an ideal destination for your vacations. Visit Luberon Goult's historical villages bordering the towns of Lacoste, Ménerbes, Bonnieux, Beaumettes, Gordes and Roussillon. Nearby, you'll find 2 grocery shops, a cheese shop, a bakery, a butchery, several wine cellars, as well as the market, open on Monday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
This site offers a calm place along the Véloroute cycle route of Calavon.
Visit this place in the middle of the Regional Natural Reserve of Luberon (Vaucluse Department) and experience the panoramic view of the Vaucluse mounts, the Ventoux mount and the Luberon. Old buildings' lovers will be delighted to stroll around this village's narrow streets: restored facades, arched passages, shaded arcades, small squares and handicraft shops of Provence.
The town of Goult has many cultural visits tours to download for free, access the website www.goult.fr - tourism menu - on the "information" section for more information. You can also get more information at the Municipal multimedia library on the +33 (0)4 90 72 38 58.
Places to visit next to Goult area :
- Le Conservatoire des Terrasses de Cultures, an exceptional restored landscaped site
- Jérusalem Mill, located on top of the village, behind the castle
- Saint-Sébastien church, in the Romanesque style, and its remarkable baroque retable
- The fountain-wash house of La Ferraille, at the exit of the village
- Notre Dame des Lumières, sanctuary with a remarkable architecture
- The Ubac dolmen, Neolithic funerary monument
- The Romanesque chapel of Saint-Véran