CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF GIRAC SUR DORDOGNE
Pont de Puybrun, D803, au port 46130 GIRAC
1/01 - 14/06 : 8,40 €/24h
15/06 - 31/08 : 12,00 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,61 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Location by the River Dordogne (accessible on foot)
- Shaded pitches
GPS Coordinates : 44.919189° 1.802914°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to the Girac site, next to the River Dordogne, in the Lot Department.
- 27 pitches with electricity
- 2 km from the shops
- Canoe rental available on site
- A departure point for lots of hikes
- The campsite services are available to campervan guests : bread orders, washing and drying machines, swimming pool access for customers at the restaurant and snack bar
- The water is cut off during the winter (information about the dates TBC)
- A service area and draining zone
To find the site more easily : do not turn off into the village, stay on the D803 until you reach the campsite
The village of Girac is in the North of the Lot Department, by the River Dordogne. It is made up of a town and several hamlets. Girac is a rural village with a longstanding reputation for is tabacco crops and walnut trees.
There are lots of key tourist sites nearby, including some of France's Most Beautiful Villages and numerous castles.
- France's Most Beautiful Villages : Collonges-la-Rouge, Autoire, Turenne, Loubressac
- Numerous castles : Castelnau Bretenoux, Rocamadour…
- Autoire Waterfall (5 km)
- Padirac Sink hole
- A canoe trip down the River Dordogne