"EVREUX, LE CADRAN" AREA
3 rue du pré Margot 27000 EVREUX
1/01 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,00 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Évreux (27) – Eure department – Normandy region
Ouverture : All year round – 24/7
Coordonnées GPS : Lat : 49°01’22.7″N / Long : 1°08’18.3″E
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site "Le Cadran" in Evreux is located in the middle of the Iton valley in the Eure department, Normandy region, at approximately an hour's drive from Paris.
Evreux's site is convientely located at 5 minutes' walk from the city centre. It is an urban area nested in a green landscape. Motorhome drivers can even benefit from the herb garden available on the area.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Evreux, le Cadran, has all comfort necessary for a pleasant stay, with electricity on each pitch and WiFi.
Attention, Motorhome's access to the area is only possible through the Boulevard de Normandie.
Evreux is the capital of the Eure departament. Its cathedral, which puts together all large currents of religious architecture, and its organ, resolutely futuristic, attracts each year many visitors who love beautiful stones and sacred art. It's also interesting to point out that the Eure and its Norman identity and History are strongly present in this place.
Go on a trip to Normandy and discover the richnesses of the Evreux Portes de Normandie's territory, where culture, nature and a unique way of life are combined.
Cultural events and celebrations:
- Apple festival (relocalized at Conches-en-Ouche since 2009);
- Les bouquinistes - Secondhand booksellers (relocalized in the Pacy-sur-Eure on 2009, then back again in Evreux since 2014);
- June: fraternity festival;
- Each summer "Village du Sport et de la Culture" takes place on the Bel Ébat meadow;
- On October 3th 2015 the first Normans festivals took place with a guest of honor, the town of Bayeux. This event will easily become an annual appointment for the ebroician public
Things to see and do around the Cadran CAMPING-CAR PARK area >> Click here