"EVREUX, LE CADRAN" AREA
64 boulevard de Normandie 27000 EVREUX
1/01 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,00 €/nuit
[CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY]
Évreux (27) – Eure department – Normandy region
Ouverture : All year round – 24/7
Coordonnées GPS : Lat : 49°01’22.7″N / Long : 1°08’18.3″E
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site "Le Cadran" in Evreux is located in the middle of the Iton valley in the Eure department, Normandy region, at approximately an hour's drive from Paris.
Evreux's site is convientely located at 5 minutes' walk from the city centre. It is an urban area nested in a green landscape. Motorhome drivers can even benefit from the herb garden available on the area.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Evreux, le Cadran, has all comfort necessary for a pleasant stay, with electricity on each pitch and WiFi.
Attention, Motorhome's access to the area is only possible through the Boulevard de Normandie.
Evreux is the capital of the Eure departament. Its cathedral, which puts together all large currents of religious architecture, and its organ, resolutely futuristic, attracts each year many visitors who love beautiful stones and sacred art. It's also interesting to point out that the Eure and its Norman identity and History are strongly present in this place.
Go on a trip to Normandy and discover the richnesses of the Evreux Portes de Normandie's territory, where culture, nature and a unique way of life are combined.
Cultural events and celebrations:
- Apple festival (relocalized at Conches-en-Ouche since 2009);
- Les bouquinistes - Secondhand booksellers (relocalized in the Pacy-sur-Eure on 2009, then back again in Evreux since 2014);
- June: fraternity festival;
- Each summer "Village du Sport et de la Culture" takes place on the Bel Ébat meadow;
- On October 3th 2015 the first Normans festivals took place with a guest of honor, the town of Bayeux. This event will easily become an annual appointment for the ebroician public
Things to see and do around the Cadran CAMPING-CAR PARK area >> Click here