CAMPING-CAR PARK OF ÉPINAL, ÉPINAL CENTRE
37 chemin du Petit Chaperon Rouge 88000 EPINAL
1/01 - 30/06 : 9,60 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 10,80 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
[CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY]
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Epinal is only a couple of minutes from the city’s centre, in a wonderful green environment and in a peaceful and relaxing ambience.
Open: All year round – 24h/24
- 20 electricity sockets 10 A
- Pitches of 110 m²
- 10 minutes from the city center
GPS coordinates: Lat : 48.179752°
Long : 6.468663°
Épinal is a French city located in the Vosges department, in the Grand Est region. It is located at the South of the old Lorraine region (1982-2015). Épinal is crossed by the Moselle, an affluent of the Rhine River.
About the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Epinal: 50 spacious pitches (110 m²) are located by the entrance of the campsite Parc du Château, at 100 meters from the entrance of the old medieval castle park. It is set just minutes away from the city centre in a beautiful green landscape and a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
Museums and art galleries:
- "Cité de l'Image" (City of the Image), including: "Musée de l'Image" Museum of the Image (in this museum you'll find famous Plan Bellot of 1626, symbol of the city) and the "Écomusée de l’Image" (Eco museum of the Image);
- "Musée départemental d'Art ancien et contemporain" (Departmental Museum of ancient and contemporary Art);
- "Musée du Chapitre" (historical and archaeological);
- Planetarium installed at the MJC La Belle-Étoile. Presentation of the planetarium [files];
- "La Plomberie" (contemporary art gallery), located beside the city's multimedia library and of the cinematographic complex, Saint-Michel Street ;
- "La Lune en Parachute": gallery of contemporary exhibitions located next to "La Plomberie";
- "Galerie du Bailli": art gallery located at Vosges Square, in the Maison du Bailli (House of the Baillif), a building classified as a historic monument;
- "Galerie Hattab": contemporary art gallery located on Etats-Unis Street.