CAMPING-CAR PARK OF ÉPINAL, ÉPINAL CENTRE
37 chemin du Petit Chaperon Rouge 88000 EPINAL
1/01 - 30/06 : 9,60 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 10,80 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
For travellers who appreciate planning their trips beforehand: this booking mode is available from 6 months to 48h before the arrival date. Your booking is valid from 12 pm on the first day to 12 pm on the last day.
Last-minute booking, known as "Securiplace"
This mode allows you to book a pitch the same day you arrive (exclusively available on our website). Your reservation starts from the moment you have paid your booking online until 12 pm the next day or the day you've chosen. You can arrive on the area as soon as you have received the confirmation.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Epinal is only a couple of minutes from the city’s centre, in a wonderful green environment and in a peaceful and relaxing ambience.
Open: All year round – 24h/24
- 20 electricity sockets 10 A
- Pitches of 110 m²
- 10 minutes from the city center
GPS coordinates: Lat : 48.179752°
Long : 6.468663°
Épinal is a French city located in the Vosges department, in the Grand Est region. It is located at the South of the old Lorraine region (1982-2015). Épinal is crossed by the Moselle, an affluent of the Rhine River.
About the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Epinal: 50 spacious pitches (110 m²) are located by the entrance of the campsite Parc du Château, at 100 meters from the entrance of the old medieval castle park. It is set just minutes away from the city centre in a beautiful green landscape and a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
Museums and art galleries:
- "Cité de l'Image" (City of the Image), including: "Musée de l'Image" Museum of the Image (in this museum you'll find famous Plan Bellot of 1626, symbol of the city) and the "Écomusée de l’Image" (Eco museum of the Image);
- "Musée départemental d'Art ancien et contemporain" (Departmental Museum of ancient and contemporary Art);
- "Musée du Chapitre" (historical and archaeological);
- Planetarium installed at the MJC La Belle-Étoile. Presentation of the planetarium [files];
- "La Plomberie" (contemporary art gallery), located beside the city's multimedia library and of the cinematographic complex, Saint-Michel Street ;
- "La Lune en Parachute": gallery of contemporary exhibitions located next to "La Plomberie";
- "Galerie du Bailli": art gallery located at Vosges Square, in the Maison du Bailli (House of the Baillif), a building classified as a historic monument;
- "Galerie Hattab": contemporary art gallery located on Etats-Unis Street.