CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF ÉPINAL, ÉPINAL CENTRE
37 chemin du Petit Chaperon Rouge 88000 EPINAL
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 11,88 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24h/24
- Spacious pitches in a natural environment
- 20 minutes walk to the center of Epinal, or a bus into town opposite the site
- Many hiking trails
GPS coordinates: 48.179752° 6.468663°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stay in Epinal, in a natural setting in the heart of the Vosges, next to the Alsace Region !
- 24 spacious pitches with electricity
- 100 m from the old medieval castle of Epinal
- A 20 min walk to Epinal town center
- You can take the bus line 3 into Epinal center (1€ per person from the Chaperon rouge bus stop)
- A promenade park where you can visit restored castle ruins
- An animal Park with children's games
- A service area and draining zone
Discover the beautiful forests, hiking trails, rivers and lakes in Epinal, on a journey into the heart of the Vosges.
There are so many hiking trails to discover around Epinal, which take you through through unspoilt nature and forests. There are forests everywhere!
- The Inter-communal Public Library with its historical collection in the Salle des Boiseries
- The Departmental Museum of Ancient and Contemporary Art
- The Museum of Image
- The Planetarium, one of the World's most powerful planetariums