CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF DONZENAC, LA RIVIÈRE
Impasse Léon Madrias 19270 DONZENAC
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,56 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 11,88 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,10 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- The site is 1,5 km from the town center
- A natural environment close to the town
- Close to the shops and Donzenac Family Gardensxxx
GPS Coordinates : 45.218760° 1.520138°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Donzenac, La Rivière!
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stay in a natural, peaceful environment, and enjoy the charming medieval Town of Donzenac.
- 24 pitches with electricity, right next to the town (1,5 km to the center)
- Stabilised pitches (fine gravel)
- A very peaceful site, at the entrance to the "La Rivière" local campsite
- A village with all shops and amenities (bakery, charcuterie, bar-tabac newsagents, restaurant, pharmacy)
- Close to a hypermarket (100 m), pizza and bread vending machines, launderette
- Opposite Donzenac Family Gardens
- Service area and draining zone with two concrete platforms
Donzenac is at a crossroads between three regions: the Limousin, Quercy, and Perigord. It is a small medieval town which has kept its fortified look. The church clock tower and typical slate roofs dominate the town.
The site is snuggled next to the town, in a natural setting. It is open all year round.
Uncover the charm of this little medieval village from the XIIIth Century, and go inside its fortified walls. You are inside the the oldest village in Corrèze. Follow the heritage trail which retraces its history. There are 4 marked itineraries to discover Donzenac and its surroundings.
The market is held on Thursdays and Sundays in the Market Hall.
- Saint-Martin Church
- The XIIIth Century House (Puy Broch Street), one of the oldest houses in the Limousin
- The Pans de Travassac (3 km East of Donzenac), open from May to October