CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF CROTS, SERRE PONÇON
La Garenne - Plage de Chanterenne 05200 CROTS
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 11,88 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING CAR PARK area of Serre Ponçon has 40 pitches. Crots is a French town in the Hautes-Alpes department, in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- An exceptional location by Lake Serre-Ponçon
- 15 km from the Orres and Crévoux winter ski slopes
- 100 m from a supervised beach in summer
GPS coordinates: 44.538305° 6.454892°
L'AIRE CAMPING-CAR PARK
A peaceful stopover in nature, next to Lake Serre-Ponçon.
- 40 pitches with a view of Lake Serre-Ponçon and direct access to it
- Service area and draining zone
- 100 m to a supervised beach
- Bread delivery to the bar next door during the holiday season
- 15 km from Orres ski resort and Crévoux village resort
- No wifi
To enjoy the ski slopes, go to the neighboring town of Embrun, 4 km from Crots. Shuttles from there (6.50€/trip/adult) will drop you off at the 2 resorts. There is a vast car park in Embrun where you can park your campervan for the day
The medieval village of Crots has one of the richest heritages in the valley. It sits between the mountains and the sea.
Take a walk around the lake in the summer, put you hiking shoes on and go into the mountains, or enjoy original water activities on the lake.
In winter, Crots is very popular with winter sports lovers because it is so close to the ski slopes.
- Orres and Crévoux ski slopes
- Boscodon Roman Abbey
- An exceptional national forest
- Serre Ponçon lake (water sports + fishing)
- Picomtal Castle