CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF COURPIÈRE
Allée des Taillades 63120 COURPIERE
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,88 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- Close to an open air pool open all summer
- Close to the GR3 and Saint James Way
- Babrbecue and children’s games available on the site
GPS coordinates : 45.753466° 3.549136°
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site in Courpière (Puy-de-Dôme) is between the Forez and Livradois Mountains, by the River Couzon and the River Dore. It is a peaceful woodland site, close to the town center. It is not far from Thiers and Aubusson Lake.
This is an excellent departure point for tourist outings to museums, castles and local craft workshops, as well as for visits to the Auvergne cheese makers.
Visit the village of Courpière, discover its rich history of commerce, its resources, its well known personalities, and its little treasures hidden around Saint-Martin Church... There are lots of festivities going on here, all year round.
This is a great stopover for walkers and outdoor activity enthusiasts. Courpière is close to the GR3 and the Saint-James Way.
The bonus: the town has an outdoor swimming pool nearby which is open all summer, with 3 pools for the enjoyment of the whole family.
- Aulteribe Castle : it contains an excellent collection of furniture and works of Art
- Vollore Castle, the home of La Fayette's descendants
- The Castle and Estates of La Barge, in Courpière
- La Faye Windmill
- St-Martin Church in Courpière, a listed historical monument