CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF CHENONCEAUX
Chenonceaux 37150 CHENONCEAUX
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- An exceptional location 800 m from Chenonceau Castle
- Close to the town and shops
- Easy access to hiking and cycling trails
Coordonnées GPS : 47.330385 1.071181
THE STOPOVER SITE
Enjoy a stay in an incredible location while on your tour of the Loire Castles!
- 25 pitches just 800 m from Chenonceau Castle
- Close to the town and shops (bakery, patisserie, restaurants)
- Easy access to walking and cycling trails
- A service area and draining zone
If you stay in Chenonceau you will be in the perfect central location to discover the major sites of the Val de Loire all around, such as Chenonceaux Castle, the jewel of the Renaissance, Amboise Royal Castle and the Clos Lucé (Leonardo da Vinci's final home), Chambord, Blois, Loches, and Azay-le-Rideau Castles, etc.
Chenonceau Castle is one of the Most majestic of the Loire castles. It is a reference in terms of refinement. It was tastefully decorated by each of its occupants. Its history goes back to Diane de Poitiers in 1547 and continues up until today. The castle reflects the perfect balance between nature and architecture.
Take a break in lush unspoilt nature, and walk along the Loire by Bicycle path. You can also discover hiking routes such as the GR40. it has some magnificent viewpoints. One of them looks down over Chenonceau Castle.
- Chenonceau Castle, which is on UNESCO's World Heritage list
- The Loire by Bicycle and the Indre by Bicycle (green ways)