CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF CHATEAUNEUF-SUR-SARTHE LES HAUTS D'ANJOU, LE PORT
Rue de la Gare Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe 49330 LES HAUTS-D ANJOU
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,00 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 10,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/04 - 31/10 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe, Les Hauts d’Anjou.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A calm and relaxing green environment
- Half-shaded pitches by the River Sarthe
- 500 m from the town and shops
GPS Coordinates : 47.6765° -0.4881°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe, Les Hauts d'Anjou!
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover by the River Sarthe, in a calming and relxing natural environment.
- 30 marked pitches, half in shade, by the River Sarthe
- A natural setting, 500 m from the town and its shops, bakery, restaurants, and tourist office.
- A large sheltered picnic area with tables, benches, and a barbecue area
- A 5 minute walk from the Châteauneuf's outdoor heated swimming pool
- A service area and draining zone
Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe is a peaceful town in Maine-et-Loire, by the River Sarthe. The river is a great spot for a nature walk.
You can access lots of hiking paths from the village, as well as a fitness trail in the neighboring wood. For instance, the Margas trail takes you on a 6 km loop around Châteauneuf to discover the town's sights and attractions, such as the River House, the church, Verrouillère manor, the mill and lock: download the Margas trail
You can discover the manors and bourgeois homes around Champigné, as well as Pyron Lake on this 19 km loop (dayhike): Download the Manor loop.
Fishing is also popular in Châteauneuf. (There are pike in the River Sarthe.) More information at the tourist office.
Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe's market is held every Friday from 8.30 am until 1 pm (Robert Le Fort square).
- A cruise onboard "La Gogane" departing from Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe
- The River Musuem
- The Margas trail (a loop around Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe)
- The Manors of Champigné circuit
All summer: A pop-up café by the River Sarthe. Open from Wednesday until Sunday 11.30 am until 8 pm during the week, and 11.30 am until 10.30 pm un Fridays and Saturdays, and 9 am until 5 pm on Sundays).
On site: parasols, deck chairs, cold drinks and entertainment!