CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF CHATEAUNEUF-SUR-SARTHE LES HAUTS D'ANJOU, LE PORT
Rue de la Gare Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe 49330 LES HAUTS-D ANJOU
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,00 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 10,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/04 - 31/10 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe, Les Hauts d’Anjou.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A calm and relaxing green environment
- Half-shaded pitches by the River Sarthe
- 500 m from the town and shops
GPS Coordinates : 47.6765° -0.4881°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe, Les Hauts d'Anjou!
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover by the River Sarthe, in a calming and relxing natural environment.
- Marked pitches, half in shade, by the River Sarthe
- A natural setting, 500 m from the town and its shops, bakery, restaurants, and tourist office.
- A large sheltered picnic area with tables, benches, and a barbecue area
- A 5 minute walk from the Châteauneuf's outdoor heated swimming pool
- A service area and draining zone
Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe is a peaceful town in Maine-et-Loire, by the River Sarthe. The river is a great spot for a nature walk.
You can access lots of hiking paths from the village, as well as a fitness trail in the neighboring wood. For instance, the Margas trail takes you on a 6 km loop around Châteauneuf to discover the town's sights and attractions, such as the River House, the church, Verrouillère manor, the mill and lock: download the Margas trail
You can discover the manors and bourgeois homes around Champigné, as well as Pyron Lake on this 19 km loop (dayhike): Download the Manor loop.
Fishing is also popular in Châteauneuf. (There are pike in the River Sarthe.) More information at the tourist office.
Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe's market is held every Friday from 8.30 am until 1 pm (Robert Le Fort square).
- A cruise onboard "La Gogane" departing from Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe
- The River Musuem
- The Margas trail (a loop around Châteauneuf-sur-Sarthe)
- The Manors of Champigné circuit
All summer: A pop-up café by the River Sarthe. Open from Wednesday until Sunday 11.30 am until 8 pm during the week, and 11.30 am until 10.30 pm un Fridays and Saturdays, and 9 am until 5 pm on Sundays).
On site: parasols, deck chairs, cold drinks and entertainment!