CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF CAUSSADE
Rue de la Piboulette 82300 CAUSSADE
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,56 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 13,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Quiet and shaded site less than 1 km from the city center
- Relaxation park with lake (fishing)
Coordinates GPS : 44.165305° 1.544555°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK of Caussade!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
At only 30 km from Cahors and Montauban and 75 km from Toulouse, stop off in the pretty village of Caussade on a shady site near the shops.
- Pitches with electricity less than 1 km from the city centre
- Near a leisure park with a lake (walking, fishing...)
- A green and quiet area
- Service area and draining zone
Caussade benefits from a privileged location offering you numerous discoveries and natural spaces! Its rich heritage of brick and stone buildings blends perfectly with the tranquillity of its surrounding countryside.
In the historic centre, discover the Arles Tower, the Thouron Fountain, the "Maison de la Taverne", the "Maison de l'Arbot", the church...
The "cité du chapeau" ("hat city"), for which Caussade is known, is trying to maintain its tradition of millinery with its two workshops and the scenographic spaces.
Join the Parc de la Lère located near the area for relaxation or activities in nature: picnic, walks, fishing, sportive courses and orienteering, hiking, mountain biking or horseriding.
- The historic centre of Caussade and its rich heritage
- The big market
- Spring : International Watercolour exhibition
- Summer : Musical events every Thursday
- July : Estival du chapeau (hat exhibition)
- October : Tractomania (tractors exhibition)