CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF CASTELNAUDARY
Passage des Lavandières 11400 CASTELNAUDARY
1/01 - 31/03 : 10,56 €/24h
1/04 - 31/10 : 11,88 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
This CAMPING-CAR PARK site has 14 hardstanding pitches, in the heart of the town and along the riverbank of the Canal du Midi.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Perfect location in the heart of the town
- Next to the Canal du Midi
- Direct access to the canal cycle path
- 40 km from Carcassonne
GPS coordinates: 43.31409° 1.94909°
THE STOPOVER AREA
The site is in a perfect location in the town center, next to the Canal du Midi.
- 14 pitches with electricity
- Direct access to a cycle path along the canal from the site
- A pleasant environment 20 m from the canal, and 500 m from the town center (local shops and restaurants)
- Well lit at night
- Service area and draining zone
Castelnaudary is known for its excellent gastronomy, but that's not all... uncover the town history through its nature, architecture, monuments, and especially the warm welcome of its people.
Discover the remains of a historical capital on foot…
- The Cugarel Mill (incredible view of the town and Lauragais plain)
- The Saint Michel collegiate church
- Canal du Midi : The 4 St Roch locks + the Large Basin