CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF CARENTAN, LE PORT
30 chemin du Grand Bas Pays 50500 CARENTAN
1/01 - 31/05 : 9,60 €/24h
1/06 - 31/08 : 12,00 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,61 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Close to the shops and market
- 300 m from the town
- Bread, cakes and campsite snack-bar available from April until September
GPS coordinates: 49.309093° -1.239100°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Welcome to the Carentan CAMPING-CAR PARK site next to the the port, a 5 minute walk from the town center.
- Pitches with electricity
- Close to all amenities
- In the heart of the Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin Regional Nature Park
- Boat trips departing from the dock nearby
- Service area and draining zone
Caretan is one of Normandy's flagship ports, located in the Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin Regional Nature Park.
It has more than 300 spaces to dock, and is located on the Haut Dick canal. You can follow the towpath along the canal to the lock, then take little paths and quiet roads through the marshlands. You will reach Veys Bay with its wonderful wildlife (birds, seals...).
Carentan Port is near the D-Day beaches, and it is charged with history.
- The City of the Sea
- The 13th Century wash house in Carentan
- The D-day beaches
- Veys Bay
- Boat trips on board Flipper II
- River cruises through the salt marshes
- Rando Jeu : A discovery walking tour with 9 stages to explore the area and have fun with friends or family
- Normandy D-Day : The D-Day landings commemoration takes place every year on the 6th of June, starting in Sainte-Marie-du-Mont