CAMPING-CAR PARK OF CAPDENAC - GARE, LES PORTES DU PAYS DE FIGEAC
boulevard Paul Ramadier 12700 CAPDENAC GARE
1/01 - 15/06 : 9,00 €/24h
16/06 - 14/09 : 11,00 €/24h
15/09 - 31/12 : 9,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,82 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Capdenac site welcomes you on its 50 pitches, each equipped with electricity, near the Lot river.
Open : From mid-February to mid-November – 24/7
- An ideal location in the heart of the village, next to the River Lot
- Spacious pitches in a natural setting
- Sanitary blocks (showers, wc, washbasins…) available in July / August
GPS coordinates: 44.57299° 2.07307°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover at Capdenac-Gare, at the border between Aveyron, Lot and Cantal !
- Spacious shaded pitches with electricity
- In the heart of the village, next to the River Lot
- Sanitairy blocks open in July and August : 3 showers, 4 wc, 6 washbasins, 4 sinks, 4 clothes washing basins (reduced mobility adapted infrastructures)
- Shops and restaurants nearby
- Children's play area nearby
- Fishing authorised
- Service area and draining zone
Capdenac-Gare is close to famous places like Cahors, Conques and Rocamadour. It is an authentic town next to the River Lot, in the Figeac areac.
Take a bike ride or go for a hike, and see the beautiful landscapes of the Lot Valley with your own eyes ! Follow the marked path « The keys of Capdenac-Gare » through the town and discover its history and heritage.
There are also some excellent local delicacies to try in Capdenac-Gare, like truffles, foie gras, lamb, and Quercy melon.
- The Medieval Garden of the Five Senses
- Visit the Raynal and Roquelaure companies
- Notre-Dame des Voyageurs Church
- The 3 tunnels (waterway, road, and rail)
- Early June : The "Behind the porthole, Public Arts " Festival