CAMPING-CAR PARK OF CAPDENAC - GARE, LES PORTES DU PAYS DE FIGEAC
boulevard Paul Ramadier 12700 CAPDENAC GARE
1/01 - 15/06 : 9,00 €/24h
16/06 - 14/09 : 11,00 €/24h
15/09 - 31/12 : 9,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,82 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Capdenac site welcomes you on its 50 pitches, each equipped with electricity, near the Lot river.
Open : From mid-February to mid-November – 24/7
- An ideal location in the heart of the village, next to the River Lot
- Spacious pitches in a natural setting
- Sanitary blocks (showers, wc, washbasins…) available in July / August
GPS coordinates: 44.57299° 2.07307°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover at Capdenac-Gare, at the border between Aveyron, Lot and Cantal !
- Spacious shaded pitches with electricity
- In the heart of the village, next to the River Lot
- Sanitairy blocks open in July and August : 3 showers, 4 wc, 6 washbasins, 4 sinks, 4 clothes washing basins (reduced mobility adapted infrastructures)
- Shops and restaurants nearby
- Children's play area nearby
- Fishing authorised
- Service area and draining zone
Capdenac-Gare is close to famous places like Cahors, Conques and Rocamadour. It is an authentic town next to the River Lot, in the Figeac areac.
Take a bike ride or go for a hike, and see the beautiful landscapes of the Lot Valley with your own eyes ! Follow the marked path « The keys of Capdenac-Gare » through the town and discover its history and heritage.
There are also some excellent local delicacies to try in Capdenac-Gare, like truffles, foie gras, lamb, and Quercy melon.
- The Medieval Garden of the Five Senses
- Visit the Raynal and Roquelaure companies
- Notre-Dame des Voyageurs Church
- The 3 tunnels (waterway, road, and rail)
- Early June : The "Behind the porthole, Public Arts " Festival