CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF TOURNAY
Camping Municipal Portes des Hautes-Pyrénées Rue du Gabastou 65190 TOURNAY
1/01 - 30/06 : 11,88 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,20 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +22.214.171.124.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- The site is part of the Mon Village Campsite network. (Caravans, vans, and tents are permitted on the site during the high season la (campervans are alowed all year).
- A sanitary block and swimming pools which are maintained by the council from 15/06 until 15/09
- Direct access to the village on foot
- The Train station is nearby (5 mins): Direct access to Tarbes and Lourdes
GPS Coordinates : 43.187741° 0.241653°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to Tournay campsite, with 45 pitches (25 campervan pitches, 20 for tents, caravans, and vans). A small footpath leads to the nearby village and shops. To get to the site, follow the signs for the sports complex and the Gendarmerie.
Tournay is part of the Mon Village Campsite network ! Caravans, vans, and tents are permitted on the site during the high season (campervans are allowed all year round). A brand new sanitary block is available (from 15/06 until 15/09)
This is a small campsite with large pitches in a real green haven.
You can enjoy the heated swimming pool from 1st July until the 31sy of August, every day from Sunday to Friday from 2.30 pm until 7.30 pm (2.50€/adult, 2€/children under 16 years of age)
You can also make use of 2 new tennis courts ! Pick up the key during the swimming pool opening hours in July and August (2€/hour/person)
Tournay is a small French town in the Haute-Pyrenees Department, in the Occitania Region.
This stopover is an excellent departure point for visiting the High Pyrenees and enjoying the nature and hiking activities around the area. Tournay has an authentic lifestyle and it is surrounded by unspoilt nature.
It is a great destination to spend time with your family or friends, and make memories together!
- Hiking trails through the heart of forests (walking, VTT, horse riding). Click here to download the trail guide
- Tournay Abbey
- Visit Tarbes 20 km away (10 mins by train) or Lourdes 40 km away (30 mins by train).
- The train station is a 5 minute walk from the site.
- Médous Caves