CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF TOURNAY
Camping Municipal Portes des Hautes-Pyrénées Rue du Gabastou 65190 TOURNAY
1/01 - 31/12 : 12,00 €/24h
1/01 - 31/08 : 11,88 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 13,20 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
Please contact our Customer Care agents (+33 1 83 69 64 21)
to book a pitch on a Camping de mon Village
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village site of Tournay.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Part of the Camping de Mon Village network (Motorhomes are allowed all year round whilst caravans, tents and vans are allowed during high-season).
- Sanitary installations and swimming pools maintained by the municipality available from 01/07 to 31/08.
- Access to the village on foot
- Train station nearby (5 min): easy access to Tarbes Lourdes.
GPS Coordinates : Lat : 43.187741
Long : 0.241653
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village site of Tournay !
A CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
The camping welcomes you with 45 pitches, (25 pitches for camper-vans, 20 for tents, caravans and vans) near the village and its shops (accessible through a small path. To find the area itself, follow the instructions towards “Complexe sportif” and “Gendarmerie”.
The site is part of our “Camping de Mon Village” network! Caravans, vans and tents are allowed in during the High Season (Camper vans are allowed all year round). Brand new sanitary installations are available in July and August.
This is a small campsite with spacious pitches in nature.
You can also enjoy a heated swimming pool from the 1st of July until the 31st August, closed only on Saturday, open from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm (€2.50 / adult, €2/child under 16 y.o.).
You can also play on 2 tennis courts! Ask for the key at the swimming pool in July and august (2€/hour/person).
Tournay is a French village in Hautes-Pyrénées Département, in Occitanie Region.
This area is a perfect starting point to discover Hautes Pyrénées, go hiking and do outdoor sports in the region. Tournay is best known for its preserved nature and authenticity.
A place to visit with your family and friends to enjoy wonderful moments together!
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN TOUNAY
- Hiking trails deep in the forests (for walking, bicycling or horse riding). Download the booklet here (French version only).
- Tournay Abbey
- Tarbes, 20km away (10 min by train) and Lourdes 40km away (30 min by train). The train station is a 5min walk from the area.
- The “Grottes de Médous” natural caves.