CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF VENDAYS-MONTALIVET, LA PINÈDE
Avenue de l Europe 33930 VENDAYS-MONTALIVET
1/01 - 31/05 : 9,60 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 11,40 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7.
- Pitches with electricity
- A shaded site under the pine trees
- A service area inside the site
Coordonnées GPS : Lat : 45.370916
Long : 1.144722
Welcome to theVendays-Montalivet Camping-Car Park site of La Pinède.
THE STOPOVER AREA
The Vendays-Montalivet site, La Pinède is an addition to the Vendays-Montalivet, L'Océan site, which is 350m from the South beach.
The La Pinède site is in a lovely green environment under the pine trees. It's a shaded site.
You can access the main beach via the cycle path just opposite the site. The 1st beach is just 5 minutes away by bicycle ! The shops are also close to the site.
Vendays-Montalivet is a French town in the South West, in the Gironde, in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region.
This small seaside resort is ideally located between the Landes forest, the marshlands, the lakes, the waves, and the wide open Atlantic Ocean !
So in Vendays-Montalivet, there are a lot of different landscapes to see. You can choose how to visit them. Here is what you can expect during your stay:
- 12 km of beaches with the Pavillon Bleu label.
- 6 000 hectares of forests
- 40 km of walking and hiking trails
- 30 km of cycling paths
In short, Vendays-Montalivet is a family destination, and a sporty one !
- The Vendays-Montalivet market (fresh local produce, wine stalls, artisanal products). It is held every day in July and August and is one of the biggest markets in the Department.
- The Adventure Park (treetop adventure park, mini-golf, archery...)
- Take a cruise to discover Cordouan lighthouse