Download the areas list
CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAVINES LE LAC
Parking du Barnafret, D954, Direction Barcelonnette 05160 SAVINES LE LAC
1/01 - 31/12 : 12,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park area of Savines le Lac
Open: All year round – 24/24
- Resort labelled “Station Verte” (awarded to dynamic touristic resorts respectful of the environment)
- Overview on the Serre-Ponçon Lake, one of the widest artificial lakes of Europe.
- Close to the Écrins National Park
GPS Coordinates: Lat : 44.524804
Long : 6.40069
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park area of Savines le Lac, Serre-Ponçon !
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
The area is but two feet away from the village and its small shops. It offers a wide view on Serre-Ponçon Lake, one of the widest artificial lakes of Europe.
SAVINES LE LAC
Savines-le-Lac is located in Hautes-Alpes Département, in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region.
It has been awarded with the Station Verte Label (litt. “Green Resort”, awarded to destinations offering services and activities related to Nature), which raises it to the level of a leisure resort. There’s enough for everyone to enjoy: various water activities and sports, fishing and swimming spots and outdoors activities such as hiking, biking or horse riding in the mountains’ deep forests.
Savines-le-Lac is also labelled “Patrimoine du XXème siècle” (20th Century Heritage): by visiting the town you can discover the architecture of that era.
In short, a comfortable stay in the mountains with your feet in the water!
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN SAVINES LE LAC
Things to do around the Camping-Car Park area of Savines-le-Lac:
- find all the viewpoints over Serre-Ponçon Lake;
- visit the Saint Florent modern church;
- wander through the Morgon Forest, one of the most beautiful pine forests of Hautes-Alpes;
- hike along the Barnafret Stream: the path is lit from 9pm to midnight, marking out the contrast between the valley and the bald hillside.