Download the areas list
CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAVINES LE LAC
Parking du Barnafret, D954, Direction Barcelonnette 05160 SAVINES LE LAC
1/01 - 31/12 : 13,20 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/24
- A destination which has been awarded the « Green Resort » label
- A view of Lake Serre-Ponçon, one of the largest artificial lakes in Europe
- Close to the Ecrins National Park
GPS Coordinates: 44.524984° 6.400710°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 18 pitches, right next to the town center and the sailing beach (public access and supervised during the summer)
- An incredible view of Lake Serre-Ponçon, one of the largest artificial lakes in Europe
- A service area and draining zone
SAVINES LE LAC
Savines-le-Lac is a town in the Hautes-Alpes Department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region.
This town has been awarded the Green resort label (destinations which offer all the amenities and fun activities you would expect when surrounded by nature). It has as much to offer as any seaside resort. There's something for everyone : you can enjoy all kinds of water activities, swimming, or fishing. You can also do outdoor sports and activities like : hiking, biking, or horse riding in the beautiful high alpine forests.
Savines-le-Lac has also been given the "XXth Century heritge label", and has great modern architecture to discover.
In summary, this is a full-comfort stopover in a Mountain setting where you can still dip you feet in the water !
- The modern church of Saint Florent
- Morgon Forest, one of the most beautiful spruce forests of the high Alps
- A walk along the Barnafret turrent. The loop is lit up from 9pm until midnight. Discover the strong contrasts between the lush bottom of the valley and the dry hillsides.