CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAINT-SATURNIN
Rue de l Eglise 72650 SAINT-SATURNIN
1/01 - 31/12 : 11,15 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- Close to the 24h of Le Mans circuit
- A 15 minute drive to Mans
- A 45 minute drive from the La Flèche Zoo (one of the top 5 parks in France)
GPS Coordinates : 48.062387° 0.156329°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to this site in the suburbs of Mans, in the emblematic town of Saint-Saturnin. It has 16 pitches, all equipped with electricity. To get to Mans, take the direct bus (line 20) from Saint-Saturnin.
SAINT-SATURNIN, LE MANS
Saint-Saturnin is a French town in the Sarthe Department in the Region of Pays de la Loire. Sarthe is where the Loire Valley transitions into Brittany and the Parisian area. It has the most woodland anywhere in the West of France (Bercé and Perseigne Forests).
Hiking fans will be able to take their pick of 5000 km of marked footpaths accross Sarthe. For waterside walks and fishing, there are also 4000 km of rivers and streams in Sarthe. You will find a real architectural and cultural heritage here : museums, the historic distric of Mans (a walk along the fortified walls of Mans is an essential must do !), castles...
There are several towns near Saint-Saturnin with a remarkable heritage, such as Fresnay sur Sarthe, Brûlon, Montmirail, or Vivoin....
- Saint-Julien du Mans Cathedral
- The historic town of Plantagenet (one of the most beautiful old restored towns in France)
- The 24h of Le Mans circuit
- Epau Royal Abbey
- Ballon Dungeon and garden (20 mins drive)
- La Flèche Zoo (45 mins drive)
- June : Classic British Welcome and the 24h of Le Mans