CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE SITE OF ROQUECOURBE
Allée de Siloë 81210 ROQUECOURBE
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 11,88 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A lovely green environment by the River Agout
- 500 m from the village
- 10 km North East of Castres
GPS Coordinates : 43.66006° 2.28694°
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE SITE
- Roquecourbe's site is right next to the town in a lovely green environment, close to a river
- Caravans, tents and vans are allowed during the high season only. Campervans are allowed all year round
- Sanitary blocks (open from 05/01 au 09/30)
- The first small shops are just 2 minutes walk away, and the village is 500 m from the site.
- The sight is lit at night and you can choose between sunny or shaded pitches.
Roquecourbe is a French town in the Tarn, in the Region of Occitania, ten kilometers North East of the town of Castres. The town is a beautiful entrance point to the Sidobre, a mountainous area in the heart of the Haut-Languedoc Regional Natural Park. It has the most granite rock formations in France. This is a magical place for hikers, families, fishermen, and curious souls who enjoy history and legends!
Roquecourbe's nickname is the "Sacradelle" - sacred earth. Visitors here are charmed by its history and typical streets with "corbelled" wooden framed houses.
- The Couade trail, to walk, bike or fish along the River Agout
- The Bishop's Garden
- The Sidobre Rocks
- Merle Lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in the Tarn, in a wooded environment