CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF MERLIMONT, AU CŒUR DES DUNES
Rue d Estrées 62155 MERLIMONT
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,00 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Merlimont.
Open : Alll year round – 24h/24
- This site is just 500 m from the large Merlimont beach
- Between Touquet and Berck
- Family destination with plenty of outdoor activities available (during winter or summer!)
GPS Coordinates : 50.463612 ; 1.579646
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Merlimont!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Here you will find 29 pitches with electric hook-ups just 500 m from the long Merlimont beach and restaurants and bars by the coast. On summer, this is the perfect place for pleasant strolls under the sun.
In the Hauts-de-France region, Pas-de-Calais, discover Merlimont with your motorhome! Located between Touquet and Berck, Merlimont is an authentic and family destination where many outdoor activities are possible: swimming, sand yacht, seafood gathering…
Don't forget to go for a walk on the path built on stilts right along the sea. From this walk path, you can admire the English Channel's waves on one side and the villas with their timeless 30s charm on the other.
Keep walking towards the dune's path which crosses a natural reserve, considered as one of the most beautiful of France!
TO SEE AND DO
- The walled city of Montreuil-sur-Mer, just 13 km from Merlimont (each year, on the August 15th, go to the theatre festival of Malins Plaisirs).
- Visit Touquet, 15 km from the site
- The Authie Bay, where you can admire seals in their natural environment