CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LOCRONAN
Rue du Prieuré 29180 LOCRONAN
1/01 - 31/12 : 9,90 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Locronan.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- 2 labels : « Petites Cités de Caractère » and « Plus Beaux Villages de France » (Small Towns with a Remarkable Heritage and France’s Most Beautiful Villages)
GPS Coordinates : Lat : 48.097972
Long : -4.212416
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Locronan!
THE STOPOVER AREA
- 40 pitches in shaded woodland
- A 3 minute walk from the village center.
The services on site (water, electricity) are not accessible for 5h (4€) or 24h (9,55€) stops.
However, you are free to access the campervan services outside the site (2€)
Locronan is a French town in the Finistère Department in the Region of Brittany. It has been awarded not one, but two labels : "Small Town of Remarkable Character" and "France's Most Beautiful Villages", because of its unique heritage and rich history. Indeed, the quality of the architecture is impressive. The village roofs are like works of art. Locronan is on a mountain in an exceptional natural setting, just 5km from the sea. Locronan is a destination not to be missed when you stay in Brittany.
There are 3 discovery tours in Locronan :
- Locronan discovery walk (departs from the tourist office office de tourisme)
- Plas as Horm mountain tour(departs from the tourist office)
- Nevet wood
Click here to download the tour maps
- Locronan's historic center
- Saint Ronan Church Notre-Dame-de-Bonne-Nouvelle Chapel
- The Art and History Museum
- Pointe du Raz, a 45 minute drive from Locronan
- Visit Quimper, a 20 minute drive from Locronan
- The Théâtre de Poche (theater open all year round)
Don't forget to sample the local products in the artisanal shops and boutiques.
- June : Saint-Jean Festival
- July : Great Troménie of Locronan
- From July to September : Listen to the story of Locronan (guided tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm)
- December : Christmas lights