CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF ELNE
Route d Argelès, Avenue Narcisse Planas 66200 ELNE
1/01 - 30/06 : 11,88 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,20 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,59 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Elne.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- On the road to the Catalan beaches: 5 km from Saint CYPRIEN and 5 km from ARGELES
- 500 meters to the tennis court,
- €1 bus ticket to join all the beaches of Argelès, Collioure, Port Vendres and Cerbère.
- area for playing boules near the site
- 20 km from Spain
- 5 min-walk to the train station: reach the heart of Collioure or Perpignan easily
GPS Coordinates : 42.591757° 2.979599°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Elne !
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Very nice area in a green setting, well situated to visit the Roussillon and its surroundings. This site is just a 5 min-walk from the city centre and offers many shops, services and restaurants.
To reach the site:
- Exit n ° 6 coming from Perpignan (D914) then bypass the village and towards Argelès-sur-Mer
- Exit n ° 8 coming from Argelès-sur-Mer (D914), 700 m on the left
Elne is a family destination: on the other side of the road, you’ll find the Tropique du Papillon outdoor butterfly aviary (during high season), where a hundred butterflies from Asia and Latin America roam free! A place of wonder for young and old alike!
A restaurant and boules pitch are also close to the area. The Saperlipopette restaurant in front of the Tropique du Papillon offers pizzas to go. There you can relax and enjoy a meal in a friendly atmosphere! If you show your PASS'étapes card, a free glass of banyuls will be offered!
Elne is a french town, located in the Pyrénées-Orientales département, in Occitanie région.
The town used to be the capital city of Roussillon Region; it is a great place to drive to if you are interested in the Catalan history.
Enjoy the farmer’s market every Friday at the town’s centre. It is very appreciated by amateurs for its local products!
Bus shuttle to the beach: various public buses (€1 ticket) drive you to coasts (Line 400 in particular). Click here for timetables (in French).
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN ELNE
- The Cathedral with 2 bell towers, visible from the sea.
- Its cloister, a masterpiece of sculpture through the ages.
- The Swiss maternity hospital: listed as a Historical Monument since 2013, this building is a vivid testimony of the Retirada that marked the Spanish people during the civil war.
- The Terrus museum, the upper town’s historic route, its Mediterranean streets and small artistic handcraft shops.
- The Tech Cailloux biscuit factory: to enjoy without moderation in a nice setting
- Vincoeur: workshops and local wines tastings