CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF DIENNE
Le Peuch, D680 15300 DIENNE
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,00 €/24h
1/05 - 31/10 : 12,00 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 10,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A typical Cantal village at the foot of Puy Mary
- The site is less than 1 km from the village and shops
- A natural, peaceful setting
GPS Coordinates : 45.156765° 2.796705°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 20 pitches with electricity
- A green setting 750 m from the village (bakery, grocery shop)
- Near to many hikes and walks
- Close to Lioran ski resort (20 km) and the Puy Mary Massif (12 km)
- Service area and draining zone
Dienne is one of Auvergne's remarkable villages. It sits at 1050 m altitude snuggled in the dip of a trough like valley. It is the gateway to the Impradine and Santoire Valleys in the Puy Mary Massif. An exceptional natural heritage made up of peaks, waterfalls, lakes and forests...
Cantal is a land of hiking. The richness and authenticity of the environment here has been well-preserved. Dienne is no exception to that rule ! There are lots of hikes and walks to discover from the village: the Quiroux trail, Limon and Laqueuille rock...
Fishing fans are also be well served by the Lake of Sauvages and Santoire river (fly fishing).
On the historical side, discover the XIIth Century Roman Church, Fortuniès Chapel and its panorama view of the Limon plateau and the Haute Santoire valley, and also Cheyrelle Castle, a XIXth Century bourgois home.
- The Puy Mary Massif, labelled one of "France's Great Sites" (12 km)
- The Lake of Sauvages (7 km)
- Drils Mill and waterfall
- Cheyrelle Castle