CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF VAL DU LAYON
Rue Jean de Pontoise 49190 Val-du-Layon
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,40 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 10,80 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Please contact our Customer Care agents (+33 1 83 69 64 21)
to book a pitch on a Camping de mon Village
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Val du Layon.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- This campsite belongs to the Camping de Mon Village network (caravans, tents and vans are authorized in high-season. Motorhomes accepted all year long)
- Sanitary facilities are maintained by the city and they are open from the 01/04 to the 30/09
- Campsite in the heart of a wine-making village
- 30 min south of Angers
GPS Coordinates : 47.328004 -0.671295
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Val du Layon !
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE
Come to Val du Layon and park on one of the 27 pitches in the heart of Anjou! Stay at this well-known wine-making region for a few days and enjoy. The campsite is open all year long for motorhomes and, in the high-season (Of the 01/04 to the 30/09), for caravans, vans and tents. Here you'll find pitches separated by hedges next to the Layon River, in the heart of this wine-making village (28 wine-markers).
Find all local shops and gourmet restaurants near the campsite. You can also access the sports field and the tennis court next to the campsite.
VAL DU LAYON
Val du Layon is a French town in the department of Maine-et-Loire in the Pays de la Loire region. Here you'll find a village full of history and place for many tourist circuits.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN VAL DU LAYON
- Musée de la vigne et du vin d'Anjou (Museum of the vine and wine of Anjou)
- Haute Gerche Castle
- The Corniche Angevine: amazing view on the Loire Valley
- Hiking paths around the vines (4 hours circuit). Download the circuit by clicking here