CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF MANTENAY MONTLIN
Camping du Coq, La Prairie 01560 MANTENAY-MONTLIN
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,40 €/24h
1/04 - 31/10 : 11,50 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Please contact our Customer Care agents (+33 1 83 69 64 21)
to book a pitch on a Camping de mon Village
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Mantenay Montlin.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- This campsite belongs to the Camping de Mon Village network (caravans, tents and vans are authorized in high-season. Motor homes all year long)
- Sanitary facilities and swimming pools are maintained by the city and they are open from the 01/06 to the 30/09
- Located next to a river
GPS Coordinates : Lat : 46.42225
Long : 5.092138
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village campsite of Mantenay Montlin!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
This campstie has 36 pitches in the small town of Montenay-Montlin. In addition to the services available on this site (electricity, draining, wifi…), there are sanitary facilities too (WC + shower) maintained by the town hall, open from June 1st to September 30th.
It is located in a calm and natural environment on the banks of the Reyssouze River, 10 min on foot from the village centre and shops.
Mantenay Montlin is a French town located in the Ain department, in Auvergne-Rhone-Alps region.
Between Lyon and Dijon, the village is in the heart of Bresse and is perfect for hiking!
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN MANTENAY MONTLIN
- Le Poulet de Bresse de Mantenay, a chicken statue which is the symbol of the Bresse
- "La route des 3 moulins" circuit, where you can hike from Mantenay to Servignat, while passing by Jean-sur-Reyssouze
- Visit of the Bresse's farms with their mysterious buckwheat chimneys : more information