CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE SITE OF MANTENAY MONTLIN
Camping du Coq, La Prairie 01560 MANTENAY-MONTLIN
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,60 €/24h
1/04 - 30/06 : 12,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,56 €/24h
1/09 - 31/10 : 12,56 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 8,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +126.96.36.199.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- The site is part of the Mon Village Campsite network (open to caravans, tents and vans during the high season, and campervans all year round)
- The sanitary block is maintained by the town, open from 01/04 until 15/10
- Pitches close to a river (fishing permitted)
GPS Coordinates : 46.42225° 5.092138°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to this site with 30 pitches, in the little town of Montenay-Montlin. There are services available on the site (electricity, draining, wifi...) but also a sanitary block (WC and showers) maintained by the town hall and open from the 1st of April until the 15th of October.
The site is in a peaceful, natural setting by the Reyssouze river (fishing permitted). It is a 10 minute walk to the village and shops.
Mantenay Montlin est une commune française située dans le département de l'Ain en région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
Entre Lyon et Dijon, le village est au cœur de la Bresse et est idéal pour de nombreux circuits et randonnées !
- Le Poulet de Bresse de Mantenay, a chicken statue which is the symbol of the Bresse
- "La route des 3 moulins" circuit, where you can hike from Mantenay to Servignat, while passing by Jean-sur-Reyssouze
- Visit of the Bresse's farms with their mysterious buckwheat chimneys : more information
- 01/08 to 07/08 : The Theater on a Plate Festival (Festival Théâtre sur un Plateau)
- On the 7th August, there is a comical show in the Mon Village Campsite Hall. Campervan guests who like theater, stories, and comedy are more than welcome