CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE SITE OF MANTENAY MONTLIN
Camping du Coq, La Prairie 01560 MANTENAY-MONTLIN
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,60 €/24h
1/04 - 30/06 : 12,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,56 €/24h
1/09 - 31/10 : 12,56 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 8,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +188.8.131.52.69.21
Booking is closed
Open : All year round – 24/7
- The site is part of the Mon Village Campsite network (open to caravans, tents and vans during the high season, and campervans all year round)
- The sanitary block is maintained by the town, open from 01/04 until 15/10
- Pitches close to a river (fishing permitted)
GPS Coordinates : 46.42225° 5.092138°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to this site with 30 pitches, in the little town of Montenay-Montlin. There are services available on the site (electricity, draining, wifi...) but also a sanitary block (WC and showers) maintained by the town hall and open from the 1st of April until the 15th of October.
The site is in a peaceful, natural setting by the Reyssouze river (fishing permitted). It is a 10 minute walk to the village and shops.
Mantenay Montlin est une commune française située dans le département de l'Ain en région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
Entre Lyon et Dijon, le village est au cœur de la Bresse et est idéal pour de nombreux circuits et randonnées !
- Le Poulet de Bresse de Mantenay, a chicken statue which is the symbol of the Bresse
- "La route des 3 moulins" circuit, where you can hike from Mantenay to Servignat, while passing by Jean-sur-Reyssouze
- Visit of the Bresse's farms with their mysterious buckwheat chimneys : more information
- 01/08 to 07/08 : The Theater on a Plate Festival (Festival Théâtre sur un Plateau)
- On the 7th August, there is a comical show in the Mon Village Campsite Hall. Campervan guests who like theater, stories, and comedy are more than welcome