CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF MELLE
Camping de la Fontaine de Villiers, Rue de Villiers 79500 MELLE
1/01 - 30/04 : 8,40 €/24h
1/05 - 30/06 : 10,80 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 12,00 €/24h
1/09 - 30/09 : 10,80 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Please contact our Customer Care agents (+33 1 83 69 64 21)
to book a pitch on a Camping de mon Village
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village area of Melle.
Open : All year round – 7/24
- This campsite belongs to the Camping de Mon Village network (caravans, tents and vans are authorized in high-season. Motorhomes all year long)
- Sanitary facilities are maintained by the municipality (open in July and August)
- You will find many hiking paths in Melle (Chemin de la Découverte) and the neighbour towns
- 30 km from Niort and 35 km from the Marais Poitevin
- Just 1h15 from La Rochelle and Angouleme, 1h from Poitiers (Futuroscope) and 2h from Bordeaux
GPS Coordinates : 46.231778 -0.143972
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Melle !
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE AREA
24 green pitches under the shade on the Camping de mon Village of Melle. In this site you can get several services like water, electricity, WiFi connection, sanitary facilities maintained by the municipality (open during high-season). Here, motorhomes, campers, caravans, tents and vans are all welcome during the high-season! Motorhomes can park here all year round.
Melle is a French town in the Deux-Sèvres department, in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, located 30km east of Niort.
This charming town (Petite cité de caractère) is partially delimited by ramparts on the South-east. There you can visit the Roman triad (three churches, jewels of the Roman art).
It is a countryside destination where you'll find a variety of cultural activities and natural places, where you can go hiking and fishing. Don't forget your walking shoes, in Melle you will not fall short of hiking paths!
Melle is also close to Niort, where you can visit several interesting monuments.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN XXX
- Saint-Hilaire de Melle church, Saint Pierre and Saint Hilaire churches, Hôtel de Ménoc
- Deux-Sèvres hiking paths: check the hiking map click here
- Arboretum du Chemin de la Découverte (6.5 km of hiking paths and 1.400 species of trees and shrubs to be discovered)
- Farmer's Market every Friday (Bujault Place)
- 1 hour or all day long horse riding at the Etrier du Pays Mello
- Silver Mine Frankish Kings
- Tumulus of Bougon
- Motorcycle Museum (Musée de motos Monet Goyon)
- Summer concerts every Wednesday evenings (free)
- Les Nuits de Saint-Hilaire (free shows)
Find all events in Melle by clicking here