CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE AREA OF LAMAGDELAINE, AU BORD DU LOT
Camping municipal, Route de Cahors 46090 LAMAGDELAINE
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 16,50 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Please contact our Customer Care agents (+33 1 83 69 64 21)
to book a pitch on a Camping de mon Village
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village site of Lamagdelaine.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- This campsite belongs to the Camping de Mon Village network (caravans, tents and vans are authorized in high-season. Motorhomes all year long)
- Sanitary facilities are maintained by the city and they are open from the 01/07 to the 31/08
- Only 4 km from Cahors
GPS Coordinates : Lat : 44.466044
Long : 1.484859
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village area of Lamagdelaine!
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE AREA
The Lamagdelaine campsite, has 29 pitches under the shade and it is located at the old municipal campsite at the edge of the Lot river. There you'll find a tennis court and sanitary facilities maintained by the town hall. They are open from the 01/07 to the 31/08.
You will have a peaceful stay in this calm, natural environment and also have fun fishing in the Lot River or visiting of the charming villages nearby.
Lamagdelaine is a French town in the Lot department, Occitanie region, located only 4km from the pretty town of Cahors and 25 km of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie (one of the most beautiful villages of France)
At Lamagdelaine, discover the tourist richness of the Lot Valley and explore its unique historical heritage: picturesque castles, monuments, villages, sites and caves…
On foot or on a bicycle, you'll be able to discover the authenticity and wildness of the Lot. Do you like French local products? You won't be disappointed! Here you'll find the perfect place for excellent products and gastronomy. Your taste buds will tickle truffles, foie gras, lamb, Quercy's melon or the Cahors Malbec's wine.
TO SEE AND DO
- The Valentré de Cahors Bridge, one of the most beautiful bridges in France
- Visit Saint-Cirq-Lapopie. This medieval village is considered one of the most beautiful villages of France ("Plus beaux villages de France")
- The market of Cahors, every Wednesday and Saturday mornings, one of the most beautiful markets of France's South-west
- Regional Natural Reserve of Causses du Quercy, UNESCO global Geoparc