CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE AREA OF LAMAGDELAINE, AU BORD DU LOT
Camping municipal, Route de Cahors 46090 LAMAGDELAINE
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 16,50 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +184.108.40.206.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- The site is part of the Mon Village Campsite network (caravans, tents and vans allowed during the high season, and open to campervans all year round).
- The sanitary block is maintained by the council, open from 01/07 until 31/08
- 4 km from Cahors
GPS Coordinates : 44.466044° 1.484859°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Lamagdelaine has 29 shaded pitches on the old municipal campsite by the River Lot. There are tennis courts and a sanitary block on site which are maintained by the council, and open from 01/07 until 31/08.
Stay on site for peace and quiet in a lovely natural environment, and have fun fishing in the River Lot. You can also head out and visit one of the gorgeous surrounding villages.
Lamagdelaine is a French town in the Lot Department in the Occitania Region. It is in an ideal location, just 4km from the beautiful town of Cahors and 25 km from Saint-Cirq-Lapopie (one of France's Most Beautiful Villages)
Come to Lamagdelaine, and discover the rich tourism of the Lot Valley and its unique heritage: castles, monuments, picturesque villages, caves…
You can fully uncover the nature and authenticity of the Lot by bike, or on foot. Do you like to sample local delights? You will not be disappointed ! This is an excellent area for local products and gastronomy. The Lot will awaken your tastebuds with truffle, foie gras, lamb, Quercy melon and Cahors Malbec wines.
- Valentré Bridge in Cahors, the most beautiful bridge in France
- Visit Saint-Cirq-Lapopie, a medieval village which has been awarded the "Most Beautiful Villages in France" label
- Cahors market, every Wednesday and Saturday morning, one of the most beautiful markets in the South West
- The Causses Regional Nature Park in Quercy. A UNESCO World Geopark