CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF CAPPY, CAMPING LES CHARMILLES
Camping les Charmilles, rue de Bana 80340 CAPPY
1/01 - 30/06 : 9,60 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 10,80 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,20 €/nuit
Please contact our Customer Care agents (+33 1 83 69 64 21)
to book a pitch on a Camping de mon Village
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Cappy!
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- This campsite belongs to the Camping de Mon Village network (caravans, tents and vans are authorized in high-season. Motor homes all year long)
- Sanitary facilities are maintained by the city and they are open from the 01/07 to the 31/08
- Site located on the banks of the Somme River
GPS Coordinates : 49.928215° 2.74026°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Cappy !
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE
The area of Cappy has 27 pitches on the Les Charmilles campsite, just a few steps away from the Somme River and a ten-minute walk from the town's centre. This is a peaceful countryside site that is also close to the town's shops. Sanitary facilities (WC + 4 showers) maintained by the city are available there (they are open from the 01/07 to the 31/08). On this campsite, there is also a playground and a table tennis table!
Cappy is a French town of the Somme department in the Hauts-de-France area. The village is located on the banks of the Somme River, in a beautiful marshy area with punctuated with an astonishing mosaic of ponds. Fishermen will be delighted.
Discover the fauna and flora of this authentic and preserved place where you have several things to do like hiking, bicycle riding or going on a river cruise. Cappy is the perfect stopover if you want to visit a natural destination in the north of France!
TO SEE AND DO
- Eglise Saint-Nicolas
- Marina of Cappy and the drawbridge over the Somme channel
- Circuit of Péronne at Froissy by taking the "Véloroute" Vallée de la Somme. Check out the detailed circuit, click here
- You can also go to the "Belvédère de Frise" near Cappy to admire a splendid view of the valley
- "Historial de la Grande Guerre" (Great War History Museum)