CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF CAPPY, CAMPING LES CHARMILLES
Camping les Charmilles, rue de Bana 80340 CAPPY
1/01 - 30/06 : 9,60 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 10,80 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +18.104.22.168.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Cappy!
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- An exceptional natural setting, next to the River Somme
- Close to the Somme Valley Véloroute
- Sanitary blocks open from 01/07 until 31/08
GPS Coordinates : 49.928215° 2.74026°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Cappy !
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE
Stopover in Cappy, in the middle of a mosaïque of lakes in the heart of the marshland !
- 27 pitches with electricity, next to the River Somme
- A natural setting, 1,5 km from the town-center
- Sanitary blocks open from 01/07 until 31/08 : WC, washbasins, showers, sinks, clothes washbasins...
- Ask the onsite guaridan for tokens to use the hot water in the showers 06 76 51 56 85. The tokens are free when you present your PASS'ÉTAPES card.
- Ping pong table
- Service area and draining zone
The village of Cappy is located next to the River Somme, in an exceptional natural evironment. It is 100km from the Somme Bay and close to the A1 road.
The area is a delight for fishermen, and has breathtaking views!
You can choose different ways to explore the nature around you. Take a bike ride along the Somme Valley Véloroute, walk along one of the many footpaths, or board a little cruiseship. You can rent bikes, pedalos, paddleboards, canoes, and electric boats, at the habour master's office in Cappy...
Ride your bike up to the Frise Belvedere, on the Bike-route which goes to Frise. From there you will get a breathtaking view of the river and valley below !
Or take a more original form of transport, the Upper Somme Tiny Train. You will discover valley villages, like Cappy and Froissy. Departures from the Narrow Guage Railways Museum, in La Neuville-les-Bray.
Don't miss the the Great War sites in the area.
- Saint-Nicolas de Cappy Church
- Cappy pleasure port and the Pont-levis bridge cross the Somme Canal
- The Somme Valley Véloroutee and the Frise Belvedere
- The Historial de la Grande Guerre in Péronne (15 km)
- 25th August 2019 : International Airshow, Albert Picardie Airport (10 km)