CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PIRIAC-SUR-MER, LÉRAT
Route de Kervin 44420 PIRIAC-SUR-MER
1/01 - 31/12 : 8,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,10 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Piriac-sur-Mer, Lérat.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Site located 100 m from Lérat beach
- 2.5 km from the town of Piriac-sur-Mer
- A service area outside the area (payment with the PASS’ETAPES cars)
GPS Coordinates : 47.367471° -2.531880°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Piriac-sur-Mer, Lérat!
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover at this welcoming site. It is the largest one in Piriac, and it is right next to the ocean!
- 30 pitches, 6 of them XXL, 100 m from Lérat beach
- 2.5 km from the town of Le Piriac-sur-Mer (10 minutes into the town by bicycle)
- Shaded pitches
- A footpath from the site to la Pointe Gastelli headland, to discover the wild coast
- A snack bar on the beach during the holiday season
- A connected service area outside the site (payment with the PASS'ETAPES card
- This site is in a relaxing environment in the pretty village of Lérat with its fun, family beach.
Piriac-sur-Mer is a real seaside resort, but it has also kept its Breton spirit and is labelled 'Small Town with a Remarkable Heritage". Traditional houses from the Middle Ages line the narrow streets. You will discover a rich heritage and the typical granite architecture of the area.
Piriac-sur-Mer is a holiday hot spot in the Loire-Atlantique, and very welcoming to families. (It has the "Family Plus" label.) There are leisure activities to keep both parents and children entertained in Piriac: water sports, hiking and cycling, leisure parks (like Piriac Adventure, and the Pays Blanc Aquatic Center). Download the Piriac-sur-Mer children's activity guide.
There is summer entertainment to keep you going throughout your holiday. There is the artisan's market every Thursday evening in the town, the shows at the "Little Cabaret" which offers theater, magic, clowns, juggling (Wednesday evening). there are other festivities all summer long: concerts, guided tours, beach fishing for beginners...
Piriac-sur-Mer has 11km of coastline. It is framed by the exceptional nature around it, and shaped by the ocean. You can enjoy the fine sandy beaches, and take superb walks along the coastal path (GR34). Try beach fishing at high tide!
This destination is full of colours and flavours and a delight for all the senses.
- The old port and Piriac-sur-Mer's pleasure port
- The rue du Corps de Gard street (incredible view of the open sea and Dumet Island)
- Pointe du Castelli headland
- Pointe de la Croix headland