Bruère-Allichamps is located in the Cher department, in Centre-Val de Loire region. Discover the "Jardin de la France" at the Brenne National Park, also known as the "Pays de 1000 étangs" (thousand-pond land). Explore the Cher region, land of gastronomy and history, brimming with forests, hills and castles.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Bruère-Allichamps is set at the banks of the Cher River, it is close to an outdoor activities centre. Your stay in this motorhome site will bring you peace and relaxation in a large wooded and shaded park.
Park your vehicle on one of the site's 26 big grass pitches, all of them equipped with 10am power sockets.
Interesting places to visit in Bruère-Allichamps:
- "La Colonne": This milestone is considered a historical monument since 1909. Built by the Roman Emperor Caracalla at the beginning of the 3th Century, this milestone indicated 3 directions of the Roman road (Bourges - Néris les Bains – Châteaumeillant), as well as the geographical centre of France.
- Notre Dame de Noirlac Abbey: it is historical monument since 1862. This religious building was erected in 1136 by a monastic community that created a local Cirstician order there.
- The Roman road (Chaussée Jules César): built after the invasion of Gaul. There is a secondary road called Châteaumeillant.
- The Noirlac Abbey, built in 12th century.
- Drulon artistic gardens (13km from the motorhome site)
- The Castle gate, located under a walkway, is still visible today. It was one of the protected accesses of this fortified village.
- Place d'Armes: located in the middle of the Roman road facing the Castle's gate. Saint Étienne Prieuré, historical monument since 2007. The church is listed as a Historical Monuments since August 9, 2007
- Saint Martin Church (Ineuil),11km from the motorhome site
- Châteaufer Castle, 1670
>> Coeur de France Tourism <<