CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF BRUÈRE-ALLICHAMPS, CENTRE HISTORIQUE DE LA FRANCE
Route d Allichamps 18200 BRUÈRE-ALLICHAMPS
1/01 - 31/12 : 10,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- A large wooded and shaded park with 100 m 2 pitches
- By the River Cher
- 400 m from the town (bakery, mini-market…)
- Hiking trails
GPS coordinates: 46.770371° 2.429033°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stop off in nature by the River Cher in an area known as "France's Garden" (Val de Loire). Relaxation is on the agenda here, in this peaceful setting, as well as heritage discovery in the village!
- 26 large pitches (100 m2) with electricity
- A large wooded and shaded park
- Games for children opposite the site
- 400 m from the town of Bruère-Allichamps, with its bakery, bar-tabac and mini-market.
- You can access plenty of hiking trails from the site
- A service area and draining zone
Discover the Berry by campervan. This is a region of nature and authentic well kept countryside!
Bruère-Allichamps is on the Route Jacques Coeur, the oldest Historical Tourist Route in France, which crosses through fields, valleys and vineyards.
Take the time to discover an exceptional historical and natural heritage, and hike along the Meillant to Trançais trail, with forests and castles all around (55 km in 7 stages of 5 to 12 km).
- The Column of the Center of France (a military landmark)
- Noirlac Abbey, one of the most well kept abbeys in France
- Saint-Etienne d'Allichamps Priory, a historical monument
- Chateaufer Castle
- Meillant Castle, a medieval fortified castle