CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF BÉDOIN, MONT VENTOUX
chemin des Sablières 84410 BÉDOIN
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,00 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 12,10 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- 40 km from Avignon and 15 km from Carpentras
- 800 m from the village center
- At the foot of Mount Ventoux
GPS coordinates: 44.124916° 5.172477°
THE STOPOVER AREA
This is a very comfortble site. It is 800 m from the village center, at the foot of Mount Ventoux.
- 58 pitches in an unspoilt natural environment
- View of Mount Ventoux from the area
- Many footpaths and cyclepaths start from the area (les Sablières has many beautiful panoramic viewpoints)
- Service area and draining zone
- All kinds of shops are available in the village, including a mini supermarket and a bakery.
Enjoy the farmer's market every Monday morning, in the village square.
Discover the atypical village of Bédoin. It is surrounded by vines and orchards ! Explore the lively medieval village streets which are full of shops, cafés and restaurants. Have fun finding the 15 fountains and the wash house which are hiding in Bédoin.
Here, you are at the foot of Mount Ventoux, an unmissable destination for bike lovers. The infamous summit is 1912 meters high !
Explore the wildlife in the biological reserve. Walk through the mountain's lavendar fields. You are definitely in Provence !
- Saint-Pierre church overlooking the village
- Madeleine Chapel
- Vineyard visits
- La Combe de Curnier, mini-canyon