CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF BÉDOIN, MONT VENTOUX
chemin des Sablières 84410 BÉDOIN
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,00 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 12,10 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Bédoin is a charming village nestled at the foot of Mont Ventoux , 50 km from Avignon and 15 km from Carpentras on the D974 . The Bédoin CAMPING-CAR PARK area is located next to the campsite “La Pinède” and it has 58 pitches and 64 electric sockets of 6A.
Open: All year round – 24h/24
- At the foot of Mont Ventoux
- 50 km from Avignon and 15 km from Carpentras on the D974
- 35 km (43 min drive) from Fontaine-de-Vaucluse area
- Within 400 m from the city centre and shops
GPS coordinates: 44.124916° 5.172477°
Bédoin is a charming village nestled at the foot of Mont Ventoux , 50 km from Avignon and 15 km from Carpentras on the D974 road . The Bédoin CAMPING-CAR PARK area is located next to the campsite “La Pinède” and it has 58 pitches and 64 electric sockets of 6A.
Explore this village surrounded by vineyards and orchards.
Learn about its history through its small squares, its narrow streets, its heritage and traditions, all of them surrounded by the lovely smell of Provence.
Bédoin is a major destination for cycling enthusiasts thanks to its mythical peak of 1908 meters. You have to be brave to face the passes and hit the slopes of Mont Ventoux!
Bédoin is a pleasant motorhome site in a natural environment, but is also close to the city centre and shops.
Sites and monuments to discover:
- Saint Peter's Church: This imposing church overlooks the village and faces the Mont Ventoux
- Madeleine Chapel: Romanesque chapel located three kilometres from Bédoin, on the Malaucène road (northwest of the village).
- Vineyards: The winemakers of Bédoin cultivate about 818 hectares of vineyards (Appellation d'Origine Controlée: Côtes-du-Ventoux and Vin de Pays). The grape varieties grown here are perfect for red and rosé wines: Grenache Noir, Carignan, Cinsault, Syrah and Morvèdre. Some other grape varieties are selected for white wine production, like the Clairette, Bourboulenc and Grenache Blanc. All these "appellations" offer a range of so-called "entry-level wines".
==> Also nearby, discover the “Combe de Curnier”, a mini-canyon with narrow rock walls. This valley is a desert of cliffs cut by erosion and, after going through its narrow passes, a mysterious stone can be found, covered with moss, its origin remains unknown.