CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF BAZOUGES-CRÉ-SUR-LOIR, LE VIEUX PONT
Route de Cré 72200 BAZOUGES CRÉ SUR LOIR
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,24 €/24h
1/04 - 31/10 : 10,34 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A bucolic setting by the river
- 200 m from the center and shops
- Close to Bazouges Castle and the La Flèche Zoo
GPS Coordinates : 47.686861° -0.169944°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stopover in Bazouges-Cré-sur-Loir. The River Loire runs into this town which is in rich natural surroundings and has a dense historical heritage.
- 27 spacious semi-shaded pitches with electricity, 6 km from the A11 motorway and 7 km from La Flèche Zoo
- Pitches in a bucolic setting on grass or gravel (separated by hedges)
- By the "Le Loir" River
- 200 m from the center and shops (bakery, mini-market, newsagents...)
- A brand new service area and draining zone
Bazouges-Cré-sur-Loir is a town in Sarthe which is located on the banks of the River Loir. Discover its medieval fortress by the river. It has now become a charming stately home with moats and Italian gardens ! This Historical Monument is open all summer to the public.
The Loir Valley cycle route is 320 kilometers long, and it starts at the Loir source (Saint Eman) in Eure-et-Loir and finishes in Angers, where it joins up with the Loire by bicycle route. The Loir valley is a far cry from noisy cities, with its picturesque villages, vines, orchards and troglodytic houses carved into the tuffeau rock. It's a discreet paradise, just 40 km North of the Loire…
Fishermen also appreciate the Loir for its pleasant setting and the wide range of species here.
- Bazouges Castle
- La Flèche Zoo (13 km)