"BAZOUGES-CRÉ-SUR-LOIR, LE VIEUX PONT" AREA
Route de Cré 72200 BAZOUGES CRÉ SUR LOIR
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,24 €/24h
1/04 - 31/10 : 10,34 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Bazouges Cré sur Loir is a French town located in the Sarth departament, in the Pays de la Loire region.
Open: All year round – 24h/24
GPS coordinates: Lat : 47.686861°
Long : -0.169944°
Bazouges-Cré-sur-Loir is a french municipality in the Sarthe Département in Pays de la Loire region.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of "Le Vieux Pont" has 27 pitches with 36 power sockets (6A).
Located at 7 km from La Flèche, 5 km from Durtal and 6 km from the A11 highway, this site is a very special place for a stay, close to the Loir River and surrounded by a rich natural and historical heritage.
This site was built over the old municipal campsite only 200 meters from the city centre. It offers spacious partly-shadowed pitches either on the lawn or on gravels.
Come and discover this beautiful scenery, rich architectural heritage and enjoy the sports competitions and cultural events.
Things to do around this site:
- "La vallée du Loir à vélo" : this 320 km bicycle track starts at the spring of the Loir river (in Saint Eman) in the Eure-et-Loir region and ends in Angers city, where it crosses the "La Loire à vélo" track. Far from the cities buzz, the Loir valley is a country full of picturesque villages with vineyards and orchards, cave dweller's houses carved in Tufa stone in a small paradise just 40 km up the Loire river.
- "La route des vins": among the many treasures you can discover in the Pays de la Loire region, the "Routes des Vins du Val de Loire" wine oriented touristic circuit is one of the most interesting !
- Hiking: many tracks are available for hiking, cycling or horse riding.
- Leisure activities: have a break at the La Monnerie leisure site, do air sports, painting workshops, sailing or visit the Equestrian Centre...
- Cultural visits: in the Bazouges-sur-le-Loir Castle, "Musée du fer blanc" (tin museum), "Musée de la faune locale" (local fauna museum)...
- Parks and gardens: visit the Gringuénieres castel's and Bazouges-sur-le-Loir Castel's gardens