CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF AUZON, LA RIVIÈRE HAUTE
1 chemin des Moulins 43390 AUZON
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,56 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Natural surroundings, by a river
- 10 min from the centre, on foot
- Many hiking trails in the mountain
GPS Coordinates : 45.394074° 3.374960°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Auzon, La rivière haute !
CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Stop by this Small City With Character (Petite Cité de Caractère), on a natural area by the river!
- 25 pitches under the trees
- Natural surroundings, by a river (fishing is allowed)
- 10 min by foot to the centre of the village, with small shops and restaurants
- Walking paths and mountain bike trails nearby (label Respirando). The trail is available here.
- Tennis court 3 min away on foot
- Services terminal and waste-water point
Auzon is a Small City With Chratacter (Petite Cité de Caractère) in Auvergne, well known for its position, on a stone overhang above the Auzon and Gaudarel Valley.
The rampart walk around the castle leads you to beautiful viewpoints. Do not miss the Collégiate Saint-Laurent, the Brugelet Door, the “Halle”, the Notre Dame du Portail chapel and the streets of cobble stones.
This village is an ideal location to enjoy nature on mountain hiking trails. Here you will get to see surprising landscapes by the Allier river, on the Livradois plateau and through deep valleys!
Around 10km away, a small lake with a beach and a supervised swimming area in Champagnac-le-Vieux is open in July and August.
TO SEE AND DO
- Ecomuseum : Écomusée du Pays d'Auzon
- Vespa Museum (Musée de la Vespa), unique in France (private collection of around 30 vespas from 1949 to this day)
- Tour of the “Collégiale Saint-Laurent” collegiate (see opening hours here)
- July : medieval feast in the village with parades, shows, animations and a period banquet: see the program here
- August : Arts in the Village (local artists show your their passions)
Plan your stay directly with the Tourism Office, contact them on 0033 4 71 76 18 11 (open from June to September)